Cipro and Pepcid drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Cipro and Pepcid together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cipro and Pepcid. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 46 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 28, 2017
46 people who take Cipro, Pepcid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Cipro and Pepcid?
Cipro has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Cipro 6,016 users)
Pepcid has active ingredients of famotidine. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Pepcid 29,613 users)
Interactions between Cipro and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pepcid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cipro and Pepcida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cipro (ciprofloxacin) is often used to treat urinary tract infection. Pepcid (famotidine) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Cipro is used in:
- Pepcid is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I am a 45 yr old female recently diagnosised with Relapsing Polychondritis. I have used cipro as my primary antibiotic for ear and sinus infections since 2008 and occasionally used before then. Reaching out to see if any other's have had RP diagnosised after regularly using Cipro. By ...
- If I already have bad anxiety/panic attacks will this medication make it worse? They prescribed me Famotidine 40 mg..should I take it?
- I want to probiotics rather then Pepsid need to know if that is ok
- I am wondering why you changed your website. I used to love seeing the graphs regarding a symptom and a drug. I am an RN and geriatric acre manager and I used to find your former website very helpful. The new one is not intuative and not nearly as helpful.
- Hello Everybody ! This is the part of my day of which I'm feeling much better ! Thusly, I would not feel up to sharing and I ust say that I have a loving feeling as this is my first club ! Now, the bad part. My Dr told me as I was leaving the hospital a couple months back, and as I yelled to ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hello! My father 79 years old took ciprofloxacin about 1,5 years ago for urinary infection reason and after the first pills he started feeling Bradykinesia, instability etc. He was just checked by neurologist and he informed us that he has parkinsonism syndrom. Please inform me if the specified ...
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!
- I was put on Cipro back in December 2016 for a UTI, diagnosed at the ER as I thought I had another kidney stone. Within a week I developed ringing in the ears. I saw my PA and she informed me that Cipro could cause the ringing and it may or may not go away. My experience is that it is not going ...
- I had a life threatening experience 2 years ago with CIPRO. I had already listed leviquine and tequine as allergies with my Primary Care Dr. Went in with bronchitis and was prescribed CIPRO. I didn't know that it was in the same family of antibiotics as the "other quines". 2 days later I ...
- Sore and red rash on penis; also small blemish on foreskin. Dr had me on a topical cream which hasn't worked after two weeks; on Cipro 5 weeks.