Ciprofloxacin and Glipizide drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Ciprofloxacin and Glipizide together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ciprofloxacin and Glipizide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 35 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
35 people who take Ciprofloxacin, Glipizide are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Ciprofloxacin and Glipizide?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCiprofloxacin and Glipizide from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ciprofloxacin has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Ciprofloxacin 5,326 users)
Glipizide has active ingredients of glipizide. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Glipizide 37,468 users)
Interactions between Ciprofloxacin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Glipizide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ciprofloxacin and Glipizidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ciprofloxacin (ciprofloxacin) is often used to treat urinary tract infection. Glipizide (glipizide) is often used to treat diabetes. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Ciprofloxacin is used in:
- Glipizide is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I had been having some bleeding between periods 3 times prior (it was very little blood and it increased each time) and I thought it was from taking too much Tylenol for cramps and pains but I went to urgent care and was told I have a UTI (urinary tract infection). I believe the ciprofloxacin ...
- Want to take L-theanine for anxiety but read it interferes with Metformin. Is this true? How does it mess with my Metformin?
- I want to know if I can take Tylenol after taken lisinopril 2 hours earlier.
- having a fatty liver and now experiencing upper belly pain in right quadrant, no gall bladder....past pancreatitis from gall bladder
- I don't want to go into a long story but as short as possible. I went to see a diabetic specialist and she started off by asking if I had a pneumonia shot and I said no. She proceeded to tell me that "everyone that comes into her office gets one". After that we discussed options to bring down my ...
User reviews to the study
- Who has had a spontaneous bone break with acceptable Dexa scan scores? I fear it might be from Cipro. I stopped it 2 1/2 years ago, but I know damage can be long-lasting.
- Found out in Jan that I was a diabetic & have high blood pressure. Taking Metformin & Glipizide & Linsinopril. Blood pressure has increased in the past month. Doctor increased bp meds. anyone else have throuble & what did you do ?
- I am new to the group and experiencing a lot of breathlessness. I alsi take Glipzide daily for diabetes type 2. I also have COPD which keeps me concerned.
- I took Cipro(UTI) late Thursday, July 2, 2015, and woke up Friday morning not being able to move. I was able to go to my PCP, but unable to get an appointment with a Rheumatologist until late August. I had major pain mostly in my hands, wrists, and arms(driving was very interesting). My ...
- I have been have burning, inflammatory sensations in my abdomen..I do not know what caused it. I took cipro for UTI, got c-diff. After 6 months of c=diff I started having a burning sensation in the upper abdomen. My lipase pancrease enzymes are elevated but ultra sound show nothing unusual ...