Ciprofloxacin and Methylprednisolone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Ciprofloxacin and Methylprednisolone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ciprofloxacin and Methylprednisolone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 76 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 06, 2017
76 people who take Ciprofloxacin, Methylprednisolone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Ciprofloxacin and Methylprednisolone?
Ciprofloxacin has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Ciprofloxacin 5,299 users)
Methylprednisolone has active ingredients of methylprednisolone. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from Methylprednisolone 24,017 users)
Interactions between Ciprofloxacin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Methylprednisolone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ciprofloxacin and Methylprednisolonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ciprofloxacin (ciprofloxacin) is often used to treat urinary tract infection. Methylprednisolone (methylprednisolone) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Ciprofloxacin is used in:
- Methylprednisolone is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been given methylprednisolone and tizanidine hydrochloride
- I had been having some bleeding between periods 3 times prior (it was very little blood and it increased each time) and I thought it was from taking too much Tylenol for cramps and pains but I went to urgent care and was told I have a UTI (urinary tract infection). I believe the ciprofloxacin ...
- I took them together and I want to know is that why I'm having diarrhea.
- I am taking low dose methylprednisolone for AS i get frequent tachycardia
- I think I have serotonin syndrome which brought on a multiple sclerosis relapse only the doctor doesn't think so. I was diagnosed with MS Jan 2008 and had a relapse a month or two later. I haven't had one since until now. I eat healthy and exercise (I cycle and swim, nothing to strenuous)and ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Who has had a spontaneous bone break with acceptable Dexa scan scores? I fear it might be from Cipro. I stopped it 2 1/2 years ago, but I know damage can be long-lasting.
- I have breath Like I would Have a sinus infection or lung infection.It is the same odor as when I had bronchila pneumonia in January.I can't figure where it is coming from...HELP
- Hey, I would like to say I Am really worried about my hairs ...I loose my hairs to use this medicine ...I don't know what to do to stop hair loose more. Thanks
- I have been on Medrol for at least 10 years. I have severe systemic lupus, and Medrol is my anti- inflammatory. I feel like this drug is going to kill me. Anyone else?
- I took Cipro(UTI) late Thursday, July 2, 2015, and woke up Friday morning not being able to move. I was able to go to my PCP, but unable to get an appointment with a Rheumatologist until late August. I had major pain mostly in my hands, wrists, and arms(driving was very interesting). My ...