Ciprofloxacin and Prednisolone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Ciprofloxacin and Prednisolone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ciprofloxacin and Prednisolone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 187 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
187 people who take Ciprofloxacin, Prednisolone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Ciprofloxacin and Prednisolone?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCiprofloxacin and Prednisolone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ciprofloxacin has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Ciprofloxacin 5,326 users)
Prednisolone has active ingredients of prednisolone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Prednisolone 97,640 users)
Interactions between Ciprofloxacin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Prednisolone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ciprofloxacin and Prednisolonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ciprofloxacin (ciprofloxacin) is often used to treat urinary tract infection. Prednisolone (prednisolone) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Ciprofloxacin is used in:
- Prednisolone is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I had been having some bleeding between periods 3 times prior (it was very little blood and it increased each time) and I thought it was from taking too much Tylenol for cramps and pains but I went to urgent care and was told I have a UTI (urinary tract infection). I believe the ciprofloxacin ...
- I`m on a months course of the steroid, starting at 20mg per day and dropping by 5 mg per week. I`ve been taking it now for 11 days and current dose is 15mg per day. Feeling terrible....hot flushes, raised heart rate even when resting and generally feeling exhausted/ill. Is this due to the drop ...
- Hi, So recently out of the blue on a weekday morning off work, sitting on a chair, i started to experience seriouse pain in my ankle, i did not put much thought into it as i thought it will fade away shortly and it was probably my sitting position that caused the pain. But i was wrong, the pain ...
- One short treatment with prednisolone for 3 days due to podagra seizure. Then a severe concussion 4 days after finishing the treatment. Then another concussion 1 month later. Developed the first signs of intracranial hypertension 1 month later.
- finasteride and minoxidil any taking together with myfortic and prograf any intraction.
User reviews to the study
- Who has had a spontaneous bone break with acceptable Dexa scan scores? I fear it might be from Cipro. I stopped it 2 1/2 years ago, but I know damage can be long-lasting.
- I have been on Prednisolone for over a month and developed a severe toothache. I was on the way down from my doses to just 2 a day but started with every 2 hours. After reading that this was the result of this drug I quit taking it but it has been 2 weeks and the toothache hasn't gone away. ...
- I just found out I have substantial bilateral pyelocaliectasis. What does this mean? I am on prednisone for polymialga. Now I read that can cause it, and that they use it to treat it. Please help?
- My second course clindamycin is for a month I take 7:5 prednisolone everyday trying to reduce over time to 5 and 7:5 alternate days this drug makes tremor in hand worse am also type 2 diabetic clindamycin given for cellulitis in leg I spend lots time in the toilet
- I took Cipro(UTI) late Thursday, July 2, 2015, and woke up Friday morning not being able to move. I was able to go to my PCP, but unable to get an appointment with a Rheumatologist until late August. I had major pain mostly in my hands, wrists, and arms(driving was very interesting). My ...