Ciprofloxacin and Xylitol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Ciprofloxacin and Xylitol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ciprofloxacin and Xylitol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 13, 2017
1 person who takes Ciprofloxacin, Xylitol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Ciprofloxacin and Xylitol?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCiprofloxacin and Xylitol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ciprofloxacin has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Ciprofloxacin 5,326 users)
Xylitol has active ingredients of xylitol. (latest outcomes from Xylitol 50 users)
Interactions between Ciprofloxacin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Xylitol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ciprofloxacin and Xylitola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ciprofloxacin (ciprofloxacin) is often used to treat urinary tract infection. Xylitol (xylitol) is often used to treat hypersensitivity. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Ciprofloxacin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I had been having some bleeding between periods 3 times prior (it was very little blood and it increased each time) and I thought it was from taking too much Tylenol for cramps and pains but I went to urgent care and was told I have a UTI (urinary tract infection). I believe the ciprofloxacin ...
- cipro muscle weakness
User reviews to the study
- Who has had a spontaneous bone break with acceptable Dexa scan scores? I fear it might be from Cipro. I stopped it 2 1/2 years ago, but I know damage can be long-lasting.
- Is there anyone who has particularly used products with xylitol sweetener in them, or used erythritol sweetener, and gone completely bald in a short period (one week or so)?
- I took Cipro(UTI) late Thursday, July 2, 2015, and woke up Friday morning not being able to move. I was able to go to my PCP, but unable to get an appointment with a Rheumatologist until late August. I had major pain mostly in my hands, wrists, and arms(driving was very interesting). My ...
- I have been have burning, inflammatory sensations in my abdomen..I do not know what caused it. I took cipro for UTI, got c-diff. After 6 months of c=diff I started having a burning sensation in the upper abdomen. My lipase pancrease enzymes are elevated but ultra sound show nothing unusual ...
- I'm a 51 year old female who recently had a bladder infection. Doctor prescribed 500 mg. Ciprofloxacin 2x daily (20 doses) for 10 days. Only took 6 doses (3 days) of Cipro and tongue swelled on day 3 and woke up on day 4 with excruciating painful 20+ white bumps and ulcerations inside my mouth, ...