Citalopram hydrobromide and Carvedilol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Citalopram hydrobromide and Carvedilol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Citalopram hydrobromide and Carvedilol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 285 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 07, 2017
285 people who take Citalopram hydrobromide, Carvedilol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Citalopram hydrobromide and Carvedilol?
Citalopram hydrobromide has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Citalopram hydrobromide 26,429 users)
Carvedilol has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Carvedilol 41,750 users)
Interactions between Citalopram hydrobromide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Carvedilol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Citalopram hydrobromide and Carvedilola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Citalopram hydrobromide (citalopram hydrobromide) is often used to treat depression. Carvedilol (carvedilol) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Citalopram hydrobromide is used in:
- Carvedilol is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- just having feelings of exhaustion and fatigue and well as feeling very down. Already taking meds for depression, wondering if I should quite the Trazodone?
- Low bp 74/54 taking 20mg a day. Also have a illeostomy for 40 years with no problems not dehydrated .
- Hi, I'm curious and hopeful this is a nice and safe combo to take for anxiety. It would be great to hear any opinions, or experiences.
- I know that citalopram and tramadol interact but don't know about the group together.
- Does any one have severe gambling issues will taking the drug citalopram hidrocide?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi, just recently started taking losartan 50mg. Worked great 45 days in then the bottom fell out. Dr. added Carvedilol 6.25mg 2 tablets per day. 2 days in my BP shot to 220/110. In ER! Dehydrated! Bloodwork before and after a bag of saline via IV. Kidneys fine! Now on losartan 50mg in ...
- I have taken coreg about a year...on lowest dose It still kept my heart rate in 50s my cervical ,shoulder and head pain increased to unbearable. I went into Afib with rate regulater my heart rate was way too low and I quit taking it..my neck is better and getting better every day
- Was diagnosed in 2004 with cerebellar ataxia. I have been taking Los art an for several years. Last week, my neurologist started me on citalopram 10 mg. The side effects freaked me out so now taking half dose of 5 mg. My BP is 140-150+ over 80. I've been taking citalopram and Losartan at same ...
- I have been on 25mg carvedilol Twice a day for 5 years. For heart failure likely as result of chemo drug. I had a first time episode of gout a few days ago. Saw my Dr today and am starting on allopurin 10omg 1x /day for one week, then 200 mg 1x /day for 2,weeks and then 300mg 1x/ day Just ...
- Have been taking citalopram & pregablin quite a few years now. Wondering if this is to blame for my health getting much worse. Haven't been able to work last 2 years, fatigue & low mood increasing. Have only just started taking cbd oil. I'm also on butrans patches & naproxen. Feel pretty sure ...