Citalopram hydrobromide and Tribulus terrestris drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Citalopram hydrobromide and Tribulus terrestris together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Citalopram hydrobromide and Tribulus terrestris. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Citalopram hydrobromide and Tribulus terrestris?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCitalopram hydrobromide and Tribulus terrestris from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Citalopram hydrobromide has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Citalopram hydrobromide 26,765 users)
Tribulus terrestris has active ingredients of puncture vine. (latest outcomes from Tribulus terrestris 25 users)
Interactions between Citalopram hydrobromide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tribulus terrestris and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Citalopram hydrobromide and Tribulus terrestrisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Citalopram hydrobromide (citalopram hydrobromide) is often used to treat depression. Tribulus terrestris (puncture vine) is often used to treat erection problems. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Low bp 74/54 taking 20mg a day. Also have a illeostomy for 40 years with no problems not dehydrated .
- what are the possible risks of Tribulus Terrestris Herb on thyriod nodule? i am male 46 y/o one 0.5 mm solitary solid nodule in thyriod right lobe discovered 1 year ago i take Tribulus Terrestris on a daily basis for 3 months and off for one month, and so on since 2014 thyroid function is ...
- Hi, I'm curious and hopeful this is a nice and safe combo to take for anxiety. It would be great to hear any opinions, or experiences.
- I know that citalopram and tramadol interact but don't know about the group together.
- Does any one have severe gambling issues will taking the drug citalopram hidrocide?
User reviews to the study
- Was diagnosed in 2004 with cerebellar ataxia. I have been taking Los art an for several years. Last week, my neurologist started me on citalopram 10 mg. The side effects freaked me out so now taking half dose of 5 mg. My BP is 140-150+ over 80. I've been taking citalopram and Losartan at same ...
- Have been taking citalopram & pregablin quite a few years now. Wondering if this is to blame for my health getting much worse. Haven't been able to work last 2 years, fatigue & low mood increasing. Have only just started taking cbd oil. I'm also on butrans patches & naproxen. Feel pretty sure ...
- hello to every one / Im new on the group! i have a question to make ? does the Terrestris make you lose fat on your face, except atripla?
- Hi..... I've been taking citalipram for 6 months now and two days ago was put on campral. I feel really weird.... I have insomnia and I'm quite low. My heart is racing also. I just wanted some advice on whether to stop taking the campral or to give it some time to get into my system. Thank ...
- I started citaiopram one week ago and have never had so much gas and rumbling stomach. My wife sain if anyone was going to get gas it would be you. Does anyone else experance the same thing?