Claritin and Ephedrine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Claritin and Ephedrine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Claritin and Ephedrine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 15, 2017
10 people who take Claritin, Ephedrine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Claritin and Ephedrine?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeClaritin and Ephedrine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Claritin has active ingredients of loratadine. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Claritin 44,834 users)
Ephedrine has active ingredients of ephedra. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Ephedrine 1,238 users)
Interactions between Claritin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ephedrine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Claritin and Ephedrinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Claritin (loratadine) is often used to treat hypersensitivity. Ephedrine (ephedra) is often used to treat hypotension. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Claritin is used in:
- Ephedrine is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- How does the reaction differ when metformin is used to treat polycystic ovarian syndrome?
- Tremors, eye twitching, hypotension, cognitive problems, poor sleep, pill rolling,
User reviews to the study
- I have been taking Claritin for over 10 years on and off and I have just started developing a rash on my face. I am not sure but I am beginning to believe it is from the Claritin. But not positive. It's mostly on my chin and a little between my eyes. Anyone else have the same problem ?
- I have been talking Claritin for a few weeks. All of a sudden I have this burning pain in my mouth. I have never had this before and am wondering if it could be the Claritin that is causing it. I have tree pollen allergies in the spring . I took it last year and had no side effects. Please ...
- I really would like to know about the drug interaction between Claratin and Lamictal epilepsy medication.
- I had a nasal allergy so I started taking Claritine counter medicine. After started taking this my nights become sleeplessness. I believe its because of this Claritine because I have not changed anything in my regular plan. Could any one please help me here? Thanks.
- NEED HELPim a perfectly healthy male 46 yr old body builder actor bodyguard scuba diver , never got sick or took was taking epedrine for a while on and off for few yrs was depressed for a while on and off stressed out brother moved back in car went ,..went to work came home went to bed woke ...