Claritin and Methimazole drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Claritin and Methimazole together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Claritin and Methimazole. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 19 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 24, 2017
19 people who take Claritin, Methimazole are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Claritin and Methimazole?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeClaritin and Methimazole from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Claritin has active ingredients of loratadine. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Claritin 44,834 users)
Methimazole has active ingredients of methimazole. It is often used in hyperthyroidism. (latest outcomes from Methimazole 2,924 users)
Interactions between Claritin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Methimazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Claritin and Methimazolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Claritin (loratadine) is often used to treat hypersensitivity. Methimazole (methimazole) is often used to treat hyperthyroidism. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Claritin is used in:
- Methimazole is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I'm taking Methimazole 10 mg twice daily I stopped taking it because I started having severe jaw pain. It has been 2 days but feel the same.
- These are just the drugs I am taking, most to do with the chemo. The Dorzolamind and Latanoprost are eye drops. I usually just take a few Lysine to keep my herpes under control when I feel an outbreak coming on. Has worked for years. And only one recent outbreak before this recent one with ...
- Tremors, eye twitching, hypotension, cognitive problems, poor sleep, pill rolling,
User reviews to the study
- I have been taking Claritin for over 10 years on and off and I have just started developing a rash on my face. I am not sure but I am beginning to believe it is from the Claritin. But not positive. It's mostly on my chin and a little between my eyes. Anyone else have the same problem ?
- Have been taking Tapazole for the past 4 years and have very bad dry mouth when I am sleeping. Getting any good sleep is pretty near impossible
- I have been talking Claritin for a few weeks. All of a sudden I have this burning pain in my mouth. I have never had this before and am wondering if it could be the Claritin that is causing it. I have tree pollen allergies in the spring . I took it last year and had no side effects. Please ...
- I really would like to know about the drug interaction between Claratin and Lamictal epilepsy medication.
- I had a nasal allergy so I started taking Claritine counter medicine. After started taking this my nights become sleeplessness. I believe its because of this Claritine because I have not changed anything in my regular plan. Could any one please help me here? Thanks.