Claritin and Nasacort aq drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Claritin and Nasacort aq together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Claritin and Nasacort aq. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 76 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 18, 2017
76 people who take Claritin, Nasacort aq are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Claritin and Nasacort aq?
Claritin has active ingredients of loratadine. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Claritin 43,265 users)
Nasacort aq has active ingredients of triamcinolone acetonide. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Nasacort aq 1,180 users)
Interactions between Claritin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nasacort aq and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Claritin and Nasacort aqa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Claritin (loratadine) is often used to treat hypersensitivity. Nasacort aq (triamcinolone acetonide) is often used to treat hypersensitivity. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Claritin is used in:
- Nasacort aq is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I am prescribed the two drugs together to treat my asthmatic condition. Can the two be used without any negative side effect?
- Tremors, eye twitching, hypotension, cognitive problems, poor sleep, pill rolling,
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been taking Claritin for over 10 years on and off and I have just started developing a rash on my face. I am not sure but I am beginning to believe it is from the Claritin. But not positive. It's mostly on my chin and a little between my eyes. Anyone else have the same problem ?
- I have been talking Claritin for a few weeks. All of a sudden I have this burning pain in my mouth. I have never had this before and am wondering if it could be the Claritin that is causing it. I have tree pollen allergies in the spring . I took it last year and had no side effects. Please ...
- I really would like to know about the drug interaction between Claratin and Lamictal epilepsy medication.
- I had a nasal allergy so I started taking Claritine counter medicine. After started taking this my nights become sleeplessness. I believe its because of this Claritine because I have not changed anything in my regular plan. Could any one please help me here? Thanks.
- I'm a 6 foot, 200 lb., 68 year old male that had extensive lumbar fusion 5 years ago. The surgery caused neuropathy in my legs initially, but progressed to other parts of my body as well (arms, hands) the past year. During cold, damp weather I have breathing problems with extreme tiredness & ...