Claritin and Remicade drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Claritin and Remicade together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Claritin and Remicade. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 501 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 14, 2017
501 people who take Claritin, Remicade are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Claritin and Remicade?
Claritin has active ingredients of loratadine. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Claritin 43,265 users)
Remicade has active ingredients of infliximab. It is often used in crohn's disease. (latest outcomes from Remicade 125,347 users)
Interactions between Claritin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Remicade and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Claritin and Remicadea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Claritin (loratadine) is often used to treat hypersensitivity. Remicade (infliximab) is often used to treat crohn's disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Claritin is used in:
- Remicade is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Several years ago in 2013 I was"diagnosed" with RA. I went through every medication including, humira, embral, to now IV fusions of remicade which has been almost a year. I am not feeling any better and body aches and joint pains getting worse. I started researching my symptoms and lyme kept ...
- Does Remicade cause tics to get worse?
- Have had Crohnes for 36 years with only one bowel resection and minor flare-ups. Healthy, mostly, but this time on imfliximab cannot sleep. Last time I was on it I had severe attack of pain and sweats, but it was still experimental.
- Tremors, eye twitching, hypotension, cognitive problems, poor sleep, pill rolling,
- I started having muscle aches after being on Remicade for 4 months. I had a test done to confirm I have Remicade antibodies and it also showed no signs of the Remicade still in my body so the antibidoes have killed it off. My GI has told me to discontinue infusions. I haven;t had an infusion ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I've been on Remicade and Methotrexate for 4 months and it has helped my joint pain considerably. However, the most alarming side effect I'm experiencing is memory loss- short term. Is there anything I can do to mitigate this problem? The hair loss is also difficult to deal with; but I'm ...
- After taking Remicade , I m feeling tired and I have backaches. My blood serum and urine serum are normal. How I can confirm my kidney's are OK or not?
- I lost my lower leg after having a blood clot within a week of receiving Remicade. Can't find a lawyer to take the case, not against Remicade but the doctors who did not diagnose the clot.
- I have been taking Claritin for over 10 years on and off and I have just started developing a rash on my face. I am not sure but I am beginning to believe it is from the Claritin. But not positive. It's mostly on my chin and a little between my eyes. Anyone else have the same problem ?
- I have been talking Claritin for a few weeks. All of a sudden I have this burning pain in my mouth. I have never had this before and am wondering if it could be the Claritin that is causing it. I have tree pollen allergies in the spring . I took it last year and had no side effects. Please ...