Clomid and Humegon drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Clomid and Humegon together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Clomid and Humegon. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 12, 2017
5 people who take Clomid, Humegon are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Clomid and Humegon?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeClomid and Humegon from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Clomid has active ingredients of clomiphene citrate. It is often used in infertility female. (latest outcomes from Clomid 982 users)
Humegon has active ingredients of menotropins (fsh;lh). (latest outcomes from Humegon 64 users)
Interactions between Clomid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Humegon and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Clomid and Humegona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Clomid (clomiphene citrate) is often used to treat infertility. Humegon (menotropins (fsh;lh)) is often used to treat ovulation induction. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Clomid is used in:
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- hello please help i did a cycle of steroids i have been taking over 6 month clomids, once i stopped the steroids i still take clomid as pct, i started feeling heart beats , palpitations , more around the neck. i think is due because i now have very low testosterone but it might be for ...
- I have epilepsy and am currently taking Tegretol. My OB currently prescribed me Clomid so I can hopefully get pregnant. My question is, will I be safe taking both of them together? Or will the interaction cause more seizures?
- I took clomid for 3 cycles and on my 3rd cycle I got Diabetes Insipidus. I went to a kidney doctor and she told me that the part of the brain that clomid affects is next to the water sensory part of the brain and that it is possible if you are very sensitive to medications that it caused is ...
- On 6mg/suboxone per day (film). Been on suboxone for 6 years (started on 16mg), its DESTROYED my free (2.6pg/ml, range 8.7-25.1)and total test levels (254ng/dl, range 348-1197). I had my pituitary checked via MRI, all normal. Started clomid 50mg EOD yesterday 11/19/16. Wish me luck :)
- Hi I'm 30 Trying for baby no3 but it high blood pressure and ju going take clomid Any advice be greatfull