Clonazepam and Choline drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Clonazepam and Choline together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Clonazepam and Choline. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 19, 2017
7 people who take Clonazepam, Choline are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Clonazepam and Choline?
Clonazepam has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Clonazepam 67,223 users)
Choline has active ingredients of choline. (latest outcomes from Choline 254 users)
Interactions between Clonazepam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Choline and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Clonazepam and Cholinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Clonazepam (clonazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Choline (choline) is often used to treat preventive health care. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Clonazepam is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- My wife found here that 1 in 10,000 hydromorphone patients get Lymphedema. I am a 58 year old male who has been taking Hydromorphone for about 12 years increasing along the way. That's the good news, at least I know what caused the legs and feet to triple their size within 30 days. Now where do ...
- I accidently took 4 mg chlorpheniramine for a cold and normally take 1.5 mg klonopin. will I have a reaction or not wake up? k
- I have been on several meds for years. The ones listed and a few others, Prednisone, Carbidopa-leva, Colcrys, Celebrex. I was started on Folic Acid and Sulfasalazine in Aug 2015 for the Rheumatoid factor discovered in a routine blood test. I've had the same doctors for years, General ...
- I have been taking Clonazepam for 8 yrs for anti anxiety due really my long term insomnia issues. I did use Benadryl for years until it stopped working. I even saw a sleep specialist who tried to get my circadian rhythm back, which also did not work. Tried other several other drugs, but ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am tapering off of Clonazepam and have been experiencing bloating and all sorts of other symptoms. Looking for support. Thanks.
- Ok so i cant even believe i found this site and this is a "thing" for months i have been sick. No energy, beyond fatiqued, losing hair, major depression, diagnosed with anemia all the sudden. White blood count is low and red blood count . I have been on klonopin for 2 years but 7 months ago ...
- Just started tramadol yesterday and trying to cut back on klonopin , down to one a day just started. any help to get off the Klonopin , l just read tramadol can be highly addictive also, so don't really want to take any more have , was given tramadol for possible ibs and small intestine ...
- Took a long time to figure it out but I am a 69 year old who only 3 years ago discoverred I suffer from ADD, Bipolar III, PTSD and anxiety - that I know of. About 6 years ago I started on a daily anxiety pill, with Clonazepam if needed at bed time, all to prevent me from killing someone or ...
- I just started taking clonazepam for 6 days 3 days ago I started getting diarrhea I talk to my doctor yesterday and she said use diphenhydramine it gave me a bad side effect a mood change I cant get in contact with her til next week what too use for the diarrhea