Clonazepam and Zopiclone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Clonazepam and Zopiclone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Clonazepam and Zopiclone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 516 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 13, 2017
516 people who take Clonazepam, Zopiclone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Clonazepam and Zopiclone?
Clonazepam has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Clonazepam 67,196 users)
Zopiclone has active ingredients of eszopiclone. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Zopiclone 14,292 users)
Interactions between Clonazepam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zopiclone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Clonazepam and Zopiclonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Clonazepam (clonazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Zopiclone (eszopiclone) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Clonazepam is used in:
- Zopiclone is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Can they be taken together. I have been taking 5 mg zoplicone for several years and just prescribed valacyclover. Any advice?
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- My wife found here that 1 in 10,000 hydromorphone patients get Lymphedema. I am a 58 year old male who has been taking Hydromorphone for about 12 years increasing along the way. That's the good news, at least I know what caused the legs and feet to triple their size within 30 days. Now where do ...
- I accidently took 4 mg chlorpheniramine for a cold and normally take 1.5 mg klonopin. will I have a reaction or not wake up? k
- My nystagmus is worsening and I wonder if it has to do with taking zopiclone
You may be interested in these reviews
- Ok so i cant even believe i found this site and this is a "thing" for months i have been sick. No energy, beyond fatiqued, losing hair, major depression, diagnosed with anemia all the sudden. White blood count is low and red blood count . I have been on klonopin for 2 years but 7 months ago ...
- I have been taking Zopiclone for about 1 year, I have tried to stop by cutting them in half, (7.5) to taper off them, but in the end I go back to the full tablet. I am experiencing short term memory problems, trying to learn new skills is painful. Is any one dealing with memory issues ...
- Suffer from chronic pain. Zopivlone reduces pain but make me sleepy. Any suggestion to counteract the sleepiness?
- i am now off zops 11 months precedided ny a 5 month taper havin taken 7.5 mg for a year never sgain i still suffer insomnia 5 hours sleep is a good night and body psin and anxiety and general fatigue come an go it is a little better but seems iam in protractef withdrawal i sm 71 took it for ...
- I have just started taking Nortiptyline after taking Zopiclone for about 19 weeks. Dr says the anti-dep drug will be more affective at getting to the seat of the issue than just taking Zopiclone which is only a sleep aid. I took 1/2 a Z tablet on first night (I had been taking between 2-3 7.5m ...