Clonidine and Benadryl drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Clonidine and Benadryl together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Clonidine and Benadryl. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,174 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 13, 2017
1,174 people who take Clonidine, Benadryl are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Clonidine and Benadryl?
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 30,738 users)
Benadryl has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Benadryl 44,737 users)
Interactions between Clonidine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Benadryl and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Clonidine and Benadryla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Clonidine (clonidine) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Benadryl (diphenhydramine hydrochloride) is often used to treat hypersensitivity. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Clonidine is used in:
- Benadryl is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- I had cough, runny nose and slight fever a week back. So after 2 days I took Benadryl. One day after taking Benadryl I noticed loss of smell and most of the taste (can't notice much other than sweet......I don't notice even very spicy food now.) Since 3 days I am trying steam, salt water ...
- A loved one has been diagnosed with CHF and what we have come to know is with an elevated blood pressure, there is an increase in coughing. Dialysis is done 3x a week to remove any fluid buildup and fluids are carefully watched throughout the day. I was wondering if taking Delsym was ever ...
- Hello, I'm a 63 y/o female who decided to wean off morphine (my decision) which was prescribed for post op (lobectomy of right lung) pain. I sustained nerve damage in surgery but am thankfully cured. Under Pain Management Doc care I am taking Clonidine and Morphine 15mg IR tabs. I'm just ...
- I took them together and I want to know is that why I'm having diarrhea.
- I've had 3 ablasions in 6 years and i can't take a chance of this garcinia if it will react with tikosyn. My blood pressure goes to 200/110 i need to lose weight. Hoping that this garcinia will help. I'm 40 pounds over weight. Thanks
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi...I have been on digoxin for about three years for SVT...cardiologist just started me on the clonidine patch. I'm concerned about the heart rate issues.
- I have been taking Benadryl just recently but I don't feel it has caused my urticaria. But I see a high amount of people who indicated that Benadryl was the cause? Is that correct? I had been taking aleve and Advil for years and they too have very high numbers reported as having Urticaria. ...
- I am currently taking clonidine and I've been on them for 2 weeks and since taking them my sleeping was wonderful up until last night I still took them and had a panic attack out of no where while I was sleeping. I don't know how to control them at night
- I'm pregnant and since becoming pregnant I started having these serious skin rashes all over my body. So when I went to my on OBGYN they suggest benadryl so I started. Shortly after I started realizing I was having real labored breathing like I had weights on my chest a lot of pressure, but I ...
- Hi everyone ! I hope I can talk to others who understand the pain I live with every day - all day ! I hope I can also be a support to others