Clonidine and Vitamins drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Clonidine and Vitamins together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Clonidine and Vitamins. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 569 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 22, 2017
569 people who take Clonidine, Vitamins are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Clonidine and Vitamins?
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 32,873 users)
Vitamins has active ingredients of ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e. It is often used in vitamin supplementation. (latest outcomes from Vitamins 56,818 users)
Interactions between Clonidine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Vitamins and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Clonidine and Vitaminsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Clonidine (clonidine) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Vitamins (ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e) is often used to treat vitamin supplementation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Clonidine is used in:
- Vitamins is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- A loved one has been diagnosed with CHF and what we have come to know is with an elevated blood pressure, there is an increase in coughing. Dialysis is done 3x a week to remove any fluid buildup and fluids are carefully watched throughout the day. I was wondering if taking Delsym was ever ...
- Hello, I'm a 63 y/o female who decided to wean off morphine (my decision) which was prescribed for post op (lobectomy of right lung) pain. I sustained nerve damage in surgery but am thankfully cured. Under Pain Management Doc care I am taking Clonidine and Morphine 15mg IR tabs. I'm just ...
- Not sure what details they want here? erm still alive and so far no more new diagnoses as each year seem to get diagnosed with something else. The main thing that is really annoying is that apart from the above illnesses is the various other things such as six car accidents, (I wouldn't mind but ...
- I've had 3 ablasions in 6 years and i can't take a chance of this garcinia if it will react with tikosyn. My blood pressure goes to 200/110 i need to lose weight. Hoping that this garcinia will help. I'm 40 pounds over weight. Thanks
- I have controlled high blood pressure, two stents in one artery, controlled asthma, about 20 pounds overweight, bad allergies. The optic neuritis was resolved after one dose of 20 mg. prednisone.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hello, My name is Bev and I was wondering if anyone in the group has ever had a UTI taking the medication Clonidine?
- Hi, im mother of 10 years old girl, she has autism, anxiety and sleep disorder , the doctor gave her a presciption with clonidine 0.2 and hydroxyzine 50 mg. For her sleep disorder. But i need to know more about this combination; because 1 year ago she had been taking just hydroxyzine and she has ...
- Hi...I have been on digoxin for about three years for SVT...cardiologist just started me on the clonidine patch. I'm concerned about the heart rate issues.
- Hello , Could i take victoza with biotin 10,000 mcg or perfectil plus hair or there side effects of taking both at the same time So pls help
- Hi I have taken wellbutrin for a very long time. It worked wonderful until menopause hit. When I take it with tiazac I feel spacey, can anyone relate