Clopidogrel and Eylea drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Clopidogrel and Eylea together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Clopidogrel and Eylea. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 27 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 23, 2017
27 people who take Clopidogrel, Eylea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Clopidogrel and Eylea?
Clopidogrel has active ingredients of clopidogrel. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Clopidogrel 27,630 users)
Eylea has active ingredients of aflibercept. It is often used in macular degeneration. (latest outcomes from Eylea 5,438 users)
Interactions between Clopidogrel and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Eylea and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Clopidogrel and Eyleaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Clopidogrel (clopidogrel) is often used to treat antiplatelet therapy. Eylea (aflibercept) is often used to treat age-related macular degeneration. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Clopidogrel is used in:
- Eylea is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- I was having excruciating pain in upper arms, shoulders and hips. The doctor ordered a prednisone pak for 13 days, not seeing or talking to me the entire 13 days. Later it was determined that I had trigeminy of the heart, hernia just above the esophagus and stomach ulcers. All side effects of ...
- My husband's Lewy Body dementia is still at the mild stage. Right now the fatigue, disorientation, hallucinations are manageable. He would like to do something about the swollen ankles but find it imposibl to put on compression stockings. We are looking for alternatives.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have just started on clopidogrel post a brainstem stroke and have experienced bleeding even thigh I am post menopausal
- I have been taking Eylea since 3/11/16 and I have noticed that at first I was taking it every 3 months now I am taking it monthly and when I skip a month it is because the dr gives me alternative treatments like lase. I have bee having muscle problems last month I sprained my toe and now I just ...
- I am 80 years old I just received a pacemaker and three stents. My Dr. put me on Plavix and I also take Lisinopril. I have been experiencing frequent spells of dizziness and light headed. I feel like I am not getting adequate oxygen. Has anyone had a similar experience?
- Have just had a flare up of diverticulitis . I'm a 70 year old male on clopidogrel . Lotto of blood loss and very scary . I'm wondering whether to take my clopidogrel anymore but doing this I could risk another mini stroke . I feel I cant win . Any advise please ..
- I suffered in the past from panic attacks, and had not been recently. I began taking Clopidogrel three weeks ago, and began having panic attacks again out of the blue. It made me google "can Clopidogrel cause panic attacks" and i wasn't really surprised to find that it does. I did suspect ...