Clopidogrel and Ubiquinone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Clopidogrel and Ubiquinone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Clopidogrel and Ubiquinone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
3 people who take Clopidogrel, Ubiquinone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Clopidogrel and Ubiquinone?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeClopidogrel and Ubiquinone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Clopidogrel has active ingredients of clopidogrel. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Clopidogrel 29,259 users)
Ubiquinone has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. (latest outcomes from Ubiquinone 81 users)
Interactions between Clopidogrel and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ubiquinone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Clopidogrel and Ubiquinonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Clopidogrel (clopidogrel) is often used to treat antiplatelet therapy. Ubiquinone (coenzyme q - 10) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I was having excruciating pain in upper arms, shoulders and hips. The doctor ordered a prednisone pak for 13 days, not seeing or talking to me the entire 13 days. Later it was determined that I had trigeminy of the heart, hernia just above the esophagus and stomach ulcers. All side effects of ...
- My husband's Lewy Body dementia is still at the mild stage. Right now the fatigue, disorientation, hallucinations are manageable. He would like to do something about the swollen ankles but find it imposibl to put on compression stockings. We are looking for alternatives.
User reviews to the study
- I am a CKD patient recently underwent bypass surgery. I am on medicine and dialysis thrice weekly. Now I am having caugh and the sputum has changed to yellow. My chest is clear. I was wondering if Amoxicillin could be taken with all this medication.
- Cough started and worsened. Chest x ray normal. Ceased Brilinta (ticagrelor) and started Clopidogrel. Cough reduced to 20% in 2 days Cough again recurred after 3 days.
- I have been taking clopidogrel for around six months. I recently developed bad short term memory loss. For example I just said to my wife I must ring my old friend JAmes who I havent spoken to in months only to be told that we talked three nights ago. I have absolutely no memory of this. I ...
- I have just started on clopidogrel post a brainstem stroke and have experienced bleeding even thigh I am post menopausal
- I am 80 years old I just received a pacemaker and three stents. My Dr. put me on Plavix and I also take Lisinopril. I have been experiencing frequent spells of dizziness and light headed. I feel like I am not getting adequate oxygen. Has anyone had a similar experience?