Clozapine and Zoloft drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Clozapine and Zoloft together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Clozapine and Zoloft. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 289 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
289 people who take Clozapine, Zoloft are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Clozapine and Zoloft?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeClozapine and Zoloft from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Clozapine has active ingredients of clozapine. It is often used in schizophrenia. (latest outcomes from Clozapine 30,234 users)
Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 104,364 users)
Interactions between Clozapine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zoloft and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Clozapine and Zolofta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Clozapine (clozapine) is often used to treat schizophrenia. Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Clozapine is used in:
- Zoloft is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Is it ok to quit taking clozaphine & escitalopram,2weeks clozaphine25mg with escitalopram 5 mg,then 2 weeks clozapine 100 mg with escitalopram 5 mg, 1 month in all.?
- I have been taking Sertaline for 20 years now. This week I was prescribed Levofloxacin for a Diverticulitis condition diagnosed on Monday. I chose not to take the Sertaline for the up to ten day stretch on this, new to me, medicine. I take Sertraline for an anxiety problem. I do not wish to add ...
- Not sure if i can continue on med as agitated 8th day now.
- been on 25mg sertraline 7 days and feel agitated - will it subside?
- Did anyone take Zoloft and later have breast cancer?
User reviews to the study
- I have been taking 100 mg serrraline and Contrave (1 pill in the morning) for 3 days. I am feeling nauseous. Any tips for getting over this?
- I have been on Zoloft for about 6 weeks and I seem to be having slow urination (much worse at night) and the feeling like I am not emptying my bladder. I take Zoloft right before I go to sleep because it really makes it hard to orgasm and I am hoping that having taken it so long before sex that ...
- I have been on Coumadin and Zoloft for 5 years, with no problems. My doctor recently suggested I switch from Coumadin to Eliquis. Is there a compelling reason to do so/not do so? Thanks!
- OMG please help me, my daughter is 14 years old going on 15, she started with Zoloft 50 mg and increase to 150 mg, for one year now she has been having neck spasms and twitching I am lost for words telling her Neurologist about this and her psychiatrist, they keep saying it was nothing until now ...
- I have been taking sertraline In all for about 4 years I stopped for a few months and went back to square one with anxiety attacks so been taking them from then on I want to start taking milk thissel which I took one yesterday am am not sure if it was just coincidence but felt very anxious today ...