Coenzyme q10 and Pradaxa drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Coenzyme q10 and Pradaxa together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Coenzyme q10 and Pradaxa. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 99 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
99 people who take Coenzyme q10, Pradaxa are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Coenzyme q10 and Pradaxa?
Coenzyme q10 has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Coenzyme q10 5,722 users)
Pradaxa has active ingredients of dabigatran etexilate mesylate. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Pradaxa 55,373 users)
Interactions between Coenzyme q10 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pradaxa and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Coenzyme q10 and Pradaxaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Coenzyme q10 (coenzyme q - 10) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Pradaxa (dabigatran etexilate mesylate) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Coenzyme q10 is used in:
- Pradaxa is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Am a 74 year old man and have been taking Pradaxa for 5 months. Am experiencing severe stomach/ intestinal spasms from time to time, especially after meals. Sudden unexpected sounds can also set them off. There is very little pain involved, just involuntary spams. Very annoying as they are ...
- I have experienced blood in my semen.
- Have anyone experienced any rashes or hives while taking pradaxa?
- Been on Pradaxa for 6 weeks, but about 2 weeks ago started to get small short burst headaches or head pain. The pain lasts 2-3 seconds and then gone. At first I didn't think much but after 2 weeks its annoying and hope it isn't anything worse. Went to the doc and they said to monitor it but they ...
- I am starting a rash and would like to know if I can take Benadryl, I also have Zyrtec. Do not want to disturb the doctor unless necessary, it is 12 midnight
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi, how many are you? What is your experience? What kind of symptoms did you get from taking both pills together and why and how you did connect them to Pradaxa and not to something else? AND why there is not 1 bit of confirmation of this fact in any part of the internet? Please, if you ...
- I recently switched to Pradaxa from Eliquis and am experiencing hair loss. Is anyone else having loss of hair from Pradaxa? Thanks.
- I started pradaxa in April - 150 mg 2x a day. Was only on it for about a month and had some rectal bleeding for no apparent reason. Doctor lowered dose to 75 mg. Looking for advice from anyone that's been on this drug. I've had what they are calling 3 "events" that deal with blood clots ...
- i take magnsium and pradaxa for blood clots and was told by a friend that if i take magnesium alone that it oyld dissolve and prvent any blood clots from forming how true is this as i hate this pradaxa
- Surprised to just find out today that having taken Prodaxa for a numbe of years my platelet count has continued to decrease. I am concerned about the MDS that is associated with the symptoms. Any suggestions appreciated