Coenzyme q10 and Pradaxa drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Coenzyme q10 and Pradaxa together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Coenzyme q10 and Pradaxa. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 108 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
108 people who take Coenzyme q10, Pradaxa are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Coenzyme q10 and Pradaxa?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCoenzyme q10 and Pradaxa from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Coenzyme q10 has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Coenzyme q10 6,193 users)
Pradaxa has active ingredients of dabigatran etexilate mesylate. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Pradaxa 57,251 users)
Interactions between Coenzyme q10 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pradaxa and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Coenzyme q10 and Pradaxaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Coenzyme q10 (coenzyme q - 10) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Pradaxa (dabigatran etexilate mesylate) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Coenzyme q10 is used in:
- Pradaxa is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- On Pradaxa 1 yr. have noticed voice is hoarse for about 3 mos now and need to freq clear throat. Has anyone else on Pradaxa noticed the same symptoms
- When I walk my dog my thighs get burning and icy stabbing pain beginning between one and four miles. This hasn't improved in six months of walking five miles each morning and one to two miles in the evening. is this from Pradaxa and what can I do about it?
- I am 66yr old female. Started to take coq10 after reading the enzyme can deplete because of taking medication for high chlorestorol, which have been taking for years. After a month of taking coq10 got shingles. Is there a connection?
- Hello! I have started Pradaxa few days ago and i have back pain . I am not sure if it is a coincidence or due to the medicine. Has someone experienced the same? Thanks
- Has anyone tried coCQ10 with effexor. I am just so tired every day. I take fish oil b vitimans. I was in accident and now my body is so tight and in pain trying electode therapy. Have nausea trying to taper effexor any advice helpful
User reviews to the study
- What can you take to ease joint pain with Pradaxa. Have been on it for 1 year after having a saddle PE. Joint pain started about a month and a half ago.
- I,m taking pradaxa for about 4 months in stead of fenprocoumon and my blodopressure is very high and , but low in the evening . I have to urinate frequently an sweating alll the time.
- 85 y/o Mom taking Pradaxa since Feb. Dark blood in stool. Doing endoscopy tomorrow they think an ulcer. She also takes Digoxin and Lasix. She has never had an ulcer. I feel it is due to Pradaxa. Any others???
- Hi, how many are you? What is your experience? What kind of symptoms did you get from taking both pills together and why and how you did connect them to Pradaxa and not to something else? AND why there is not 1 bit of confirmation of this fact in any part of the internet? Please, if you ...
- I recently switched to Pradaxa from Eliquis and am experiencing hair loss. Is anyone else having loss of hair from Pradaxa? Thanks.