Coenzyme q10 and Vitamin d3 drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Coenzyme q10 and Vitamin d3 together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Coenzyme q10 and Vitamin d3. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCoenzyme q10 and Vitamin d3 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Coenzyme q10 has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Coenzyme q10 6,193 users)
Vitamin d3 has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. (latest outcomes from Vitamin d3 4 users)
Interactions between Coenzyme q10 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Vitamin d3 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Coenzyme q10 and Vitamin d3a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Coenzyme q10 (coenzyme q - 10) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Vitamin d3 (ergocalciferol) is often used to treat osteopenia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I am 66yr old female. Started to take coq10 after reading the enzyme can deplete because of taking medication for high chlorestorol, which have been taking for years. After a month of taking coq10 got shingles. Is there a connection?
- Has anyone tried coCQ10 with effexor. I am just so tired every day. I take fish oil b vitimans. I was in accident and now my body is so tight and in pain trying electode therapy. Have nausea trying to taper effexor any advice helpful
User reviews to the study
- do you know any actual brands that could work? Im using one called Ventrine Q10, is in gel form. Best Regards
- I'v been taking 300mg with black piper Q10 from pureclina each morning for 3 months and after 1 month a back pain occure and never disapeared after. It looks like a sciatica and my sport doctor don't undertand why that effect don't desapear know. I Was thinking Q10 to be good for all but today ...
- I have severe blockages in my arteries and also a big neurism. My doctor has put me on Statin 10 mg, calcium blockers 2 daily, COQ10 500 mg, ecospirin. Recently, I have read about Oral EDTA and I want to try it hoping it will unblock my arteries. Do I have to stop any of the medicines ...
- I HAVE DVT IN RIGHT LEG CALF FOR 5 MONTHS , DOCTOR WRAPPED TIGHT FOR 10 DAYS , DID NOT HELP ! WHAT IF I SHOULD TAKE COQ10 GOOD OR BAD ? WAYNE
- Hi have just started taking Brilinta after heart attack with 2 clogged arteries. Have been put back on Statins which I had to come off previously as were too draining. Would like to take Q10 again but there is this rumour that it may react with certain blood thinners. Not sure about Brilinta and ...