Colace and Liver drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Colace and Liver together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Colace and Liver. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 25, 2017
16 people who take Colace, Liver are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Colace and Liver?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeColace and Liver from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Colace has active ingredients of docusate . It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Colace 21,441 users)
Liver has active ingredients of liver extract. (latest outcomes from Liver 600 users)
Interactions between Colace and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Liver and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Colace and Livera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Colace (docusate ) is often used to treat constipation. Liver (liver extract) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Does anyone take both Linzess and Colace together. I want to know if it's ok and what side effects you have had.
User reviews to the study
- Hello Everyone, my name is Robbi Vee and I live in the Washington, DC area. I am prior military, now am a military spouse. I am also a thyroid cancer survivor of 10 years-WHOOHOO! However, I am still dealing will the ongoing challenges and frustrations of weight management! I am truly hoping I ...
- hello, i am taking amitiza twice a day. but i notice sometimes it does not work. Can I take colace with it too?
- I am an older male in my late years of life and just came off a bad winter with the flu, bad lower back and hip pain, and abscessed tooth that required root canal...do take B.P. medications that includes 81 mg aspirin, and vit B6,B12,folid acid and Vit C . Recently started taking 1-2 Colace ...