Colcrys and Bumetanide drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Colcrys and Bumetanide together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Colcrys and Bumetanide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 32 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 17, 2017
32 people who take Colcrys, Bumetanide are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Colcrys and Bumetanide?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeColcrys and Bumetanide from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Colcrys has active ingredients of colchicine. It is often used in gout. (latest outcomes from Colcrys 2,280 users)
Bumetanide has active ingredients of bumetanide. It is often used in fluid retention. (latest outcomes from Bumetanide 8,351 users)
Interactions between Colcrys and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Bumetanide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Colcrys and Bumetanidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Colcrys (colchicine) is often used to treat gout. Bumetanide (bumetanide) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Colcrys is used in:
- Bumetanide is used in:
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- Was just wondering if there is anyone else taking this medication (bumetanide). I just started taking this med a couple months ago for fluids from heart disease. I'm doing great, most of the time, except for nausea. But that's something I'm used to. However, I started noticing hair everywhere! ...
- I have been taking bumetanide 2MG for a while but I am still gaining water and I have congestive heart failure and I am oxygen 24 hrs a day. So the Dr put me on spirono 25mg to and I have been taking them together now for a week and I have lost some fluid but I not feeling good I am real ...
- Hello, I have had gout for about 8 years. I had controlled it with diet changes and exercise. About 4 years ago, I developed Meniere's disease which is an inner ear disorder. One of the primary treatments for Meniere's is taking diuretics. I tried HCTZ but that raised my uric acid levels. I ...
- hi - 2mg per day of bumetanide taken 08:00 leaves me gasping with acute decompensated heart failure by 16:30. 3mg is no problem for my CHF - but buggers up bloods - especially creatinine, resulting in GFR sub 50. So doctors try 2.5mg - which triggers SOB less often, but still about 2 days per ...
- I can't take NSAIDs because of kidney health. I have gout. Had intestinal problems with colcrys-- plus I have a baker's cyst. Want to understand gout better.