Comtan and Saw palmetto drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Comtan and Saw palmetto together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Comtan and Saw palmetto. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Comtan has active ingredients of entacapone. It is often used in parkinson's disease. (latest outcomes from Comtan 2,777 users)
Saw palmetto has active ingredients of saw palmetto. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from Saw palmetto 1,647 users)
On Feb, 20, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Comtan and Saw palmetto?
Interactions between Comtan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Saw palmetto and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Comtan (entacapone) is often used to treat parkinson's disease. Saw palmetto (saw palmetto) is often used to treat prostatic disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
Can you answer these questions?
- Then two years having saw palmeto for hairloss, now may right eye es very dry,. Is reversible. Thanks.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am Vientiane in eloquis, and want to take saw palmetto for hair. Is it safe to take with bloodthinners?
- Hi. New member here. I was taking saw palmetto to prevent some slight hair loss. At the time that was my biggest concern. I wish it still was. I took it for sbout 6 months powrder form and only took one a day as opposed to the recommended 2 a day. It was the powder form 320 mg i believe. ...
- Hi. I live in south Florida. I have been borderline anemic for years but have not been officially diagnosed with aplastic anemia. Been taking hydrocodone for over 15 years regularly due to multiple back surgeries. Been taking saw palmetto for about 3 or more years due to occasional prostate ...
- I'm 80 years old and have been taking saw palmetto for over 15 years and now have a problem with potassium due to congestive heart failure. I'm willing to get up more times in the night if that's what it takes to get the potassium down. I welcome any suggestions.
- I took a prostate health product that included saw palmetto for years before developing enlarged prostate and ic. I had a TURP operation for my prostate and stopped taking saw palmetto. A couple years later I still have ic and am thinking about taking saw palmetto to see if it helps.