Comtan and Saw palmetto drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Comtan and Saw palmetto together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Comtan and Saw palmetto. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Comtan and Saw palmetto?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeComtan and Saw palmetto from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Comtan has active ingredients of entacapone. It is often used in parkinson's disease. (latest outcomes from Comtan 2,959 users)
Saw palmetto has active ingredients of saw palmetto. It is often used in prostate examination abnormal. (latest outcomes from Saw palmetto 1,893 users)
Interactions between Comtan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Saw palmetto and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Comtan and Saw palmettoa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Comtan (entacapone) is often used to treat parkinson's disease. Saw palmetto (saw palmetto) is often used to treat prostatic disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Then two years having saw palmeto for hairloss, now may right eye es very dry,. Is reversible. Thanks.
User reviews to the study
- I took xarelto because of blood clot in my lung in 2014 but also I got a prostage enlarged then my doctor gave me proscar but I got terrible side effects: 100% decrease my sex life..no perm when sex...and more things occur on me... By these above reasons I would like to change to herbal ...
- Thanks for everybody's input. Has anybody successfully replaced saw palmetto with B-sitosterol, without any need for any other supplement or medication?
- hi, how are you every one .plz tell me can i take saw palmetto with R.A positive. im using it for hair lose.but i have inflamed knee joint. plz suggest
- I am Vientiane in eloquis, and want to take saw palmetto for hair. Is it safe to take with bloodthinners?
- Hi. New member here. I was taking saw palmetto to prevent some slight hair loss. At the time that was my biggest concern. I wish it still was. I took it for sbout 6 months powrder form and only took one a day as opposed to the recommended 2 a day. It was the powder form 320 mg i believe. ...