Concerta and Orange juice drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Concerta and Orange juice together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Concerta and Orange juice. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 25, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Concerta and Orange juice?
Concerta has active ingredients of methylphenidate hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Concerta 15,086 users)
Orange juice has active ingredients of sweet orange. (latest outcomes from Orange juice 10 users)
Interactions between Concerta and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Orange juice and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Concerta and Orange juicea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Concerta (methylphenidate hydrochloride) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Orange juice (sweet orange) is often used to treat bi polar. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Everything I drink orange juice, I get sneezing episodes.
- I'm 35, I took concerta xr for about a year and have lost at least half of my hair. I stopped taking it a six weeks ago but I'm still losing a ton of hair! Did anyone else experience this? If so, how long did it take before hair stopped falling out? I'm depressed and desperate for answers. Just ...
- My son 9 yrs old has been on concerta and risperadal for a while. His doctor can't seem to get a good schedule/regime down to get a happy medium for him and me. He was taking concerta 54+18 in the morning and risperadal 1mg and 10mg Prozac,intinuv 2mg. The concerta does not last the 12 hours it ...
- breast are seemng to swell and am concerned about this. been on concerta for 1 year and is only a 7 year old ADHD W/HYPERATCTICITY, ODD, OCD, IMPULSE DISORDERS AND MIGRAINES ALONG WITH LOOSING VISION IN RIGHT EYE I AM CONCERNED THAT THESE ARE SIDE EFFECTS
- Do they interact negatively or positively?
You may be interested in these reviews
- 8 yr old granddaughter on these.her father is ADHD,not on meds.she is dignosed ADHD and bi polar?she takes trileptal 2 times a day an concerta in the am only.she is a genius!2nd grader reading at 8th grade level.her dad same way! But she is wide open zooming,spreading at light speed.she lives ...
- Hi my name is Marleen I am currently on 90mg of concerta and recommended to take suboxone as have tried all other opiates and I'm worried that it won't help my chronic pain.
- I have been on concert a for almost 8 years, and I have been having these thoughts for about 2 years. I am 16.
- Took a long time to figure it out but I am a 69 year old who only 3 years ago discoverred I suffer from ADD, Bipolar III, PTSD and anxiety - that I know of. About 6 years ago I started on a daily anxiety pill, with Clonazepam if needed at bed time, all to prevent me from killing someone or ...
- My grandson takes Concerta with good result; however in January he started enjoying grapefruit juice. He drinks it daily and his grades have fallen dramatically. He is 13, and with Concerta has been on the honor roll. At the same time he started drinking grapefruit juice his parents stopped ...