Concerta and Orange juice drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Concerta and Orange juice together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Concerta and Orange juice. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Concerta has active ingredients of methylphenidate hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Concerta 14,201 users)
Orange juice has active ingredients of sweet orange. (latest outcomes from Orange juice 10 users)
On Feb, 21, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Concerta and Orange juice?
Interactions between Concerta and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Orange juice and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Concerta (methylphenidate hydrochloride) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Orange juice (sweet orange) is often used to treat bi polar. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
Can you answer these questions?
- Everything I drink orange juice, I get sneezing episodes.
- I'm 35, I took concerta xr for about a year and have lost at least half of my hair. I stopped taking it a six weeks ago but I'm still losing a ton of hair! Did anyone else experience this? If so, how long did it take before hair stopped falling out? I'm depressed and desperate for answers. Just ...
- My son 9 yrs old has been on concerta and risperadal for a while. His doctor can't seem to get a good schedule/regime down to get a happy medium for him and me. He was taking concerta 54+18 in the morning and risperadal 1mg and 10mg Prozac,intinuv 2mg. The concerta does not last the 12 hours it ...
- breast are seemng to swell and am concerned about this. been on concerta for 1 year and is only a 7 year old ADHD W/HYPERATCTICITY, ODD, OCD, IMPULSE DISORDERS AND MIGRAINES ALONG WITH LOOSING VISION IN RIGHT EYE I AM CONCERNED THAT THESE ARE SIDE EFFECTS
- Do they interact negatively or positively?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am 26, recently diagnosed with ADD and social anxiety. I was prescribed concerta to take when needed for my Masters and cipralex for anxiety. I want to know more from who has experience with my case what works and what doesn't. So, I have been taking cipralex for one month now, starting at 5mg ...
- I am currently on both concerta and suboxon and having side effects and would like to join the group.
- Hi my name is Lori and just started taking methelfedate (concerta) 36 mgs. For ADD. I was on 18 mgs. for 2 months and didn't do anything for me. I sure hope this dose does.
- I was born with 8 VSD's, 7 of which closed by the use of dejoxcin. My doctors were planning for the surgery to repair the hole but a flap of tissue formed, restricted about 90% of the extra blood pumping back into the right ventricle. I still currently live with it, but it doesn't tend to affect ...
- Hi I suffer from TLE and currently take Toplep 150mg per day. I am considering going on Concerta and want to know how this will affect the TLE?