Concerta and Phentermine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Concerta and Phentermine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Concerta and Phentermine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
15 people who take Concerta, Phentermine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Concerta and Phentermine?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeConcerta and Phentermine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Concerta has active ingredients of methylphenidate hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Concerta 15,439 users)
Phentermine has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Phentermine 14,696 users)
Interactions between Concerta and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Phentermine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Concerta and Phenterminea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Concerta (methylphenidate hydrochloride) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Phentermine (phentermine hydrochloride) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Concerta is used in:
- Phentermine is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I am currently taking 37.5 generic Phentermine. My doctor only prescribes to take one a day, however it doesn't last as long by the time lunch or dinner is around I am hungry and can eat seconds. If I take 1 1/2 tablet (break in half) throughout the day, and I'm still hungry. I used two ...
- I'm 35, I took concerta xr for about a year and have lost at least half of my hair. I stopped taking it a six weeks ago but I'm still losing a ton of hair! Did anyone else experience this? If so, how long did it take before hair stopped falling out? I'm depressed and desperate for answers. Just ...
- Have any of you lost weight with taking suboxone and phentermine together?
- My son 9 yrs old has been on concerta and risperadal for a while. His doctor can't seem to get a good schedule/regime down to get a happy medium for him and me. He was taking concerta 54+18 in the morning and risperadal 1mg and 10mg Prozac,intinuv 2mg. The concerta does not last the 12 hours it ...
- Anybody experience extreme heat intolerance when taking Phen? Extreme drop in blood pressure(normally high), fainting, excess sweating?
User reviews to the study
- Hi. Third month on Phentermine. Scalp picking started shortly after I started. I have done that years ago under stress, but never since. I keep puttin Benedryl cream on my stores but they are getting worse. Already I can see three doits where my hair is no longer there....
- Hello all, just joined up, basically to explore any downside to taking phentermine for weight loss while taking L-dopa medication for first-phase Parkinson's ? I stopped drinking coffee because I thought it might make my arm shaking worse. All comments welcome. Ben
- Hi, I have been experiencing Tinnitus and headaches since starting Phen. 2 month ago. Will it go away?
- I am on lamictal 100 mg for bipolar. My appetite has increased and I've gained 7 pounds. I recently started taking adipex. When I mentioned this to my physiatrist she immediately told me to stop cause it would counteract with each other. Is anyone taking lamictal and adipex and if so, how's it ...
- 8 yr old granddaughter on these.her father is ADHD,not on meds.she is dignosed ADHD and bi polar?she takes trileptal 2 times a day an concerta in the am only.she is a genius!2nd grader reading at 8th grade level.her dad same way! But she is wide open zooming,spreading at light speed.she lives ...