Contrave and James' tea drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Contrave and James' tea together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Contrave and James' tea. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Contrave and James' tea?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeContrave and James' tea from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Contrave has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride; naltrexone hydrochloride. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Contrave 2,529 users)
James' tea has active ingredients of marsh tea.
Interactions between Contrave and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between James' tea and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Contrave and James' teaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I have been taking 100 mg serrraline and Contrave (1 pill in the morning) for 3 days. I am feeling nauseous. Any tips for getting over this?
- I am very new, on provigil and discussing taking contrave. I am on provigil for excessive daytime sleepiness. Looking at contrave for food addiction.
- Has anyone else suffered from strange dreams while taking Contravene, ranging from horrible nightmares to weird dreams?
- I have chronic diarrhea, my Dr gave me a script for contrave I took one this morning and have really bad diarrhea. I took more Imodium ( I take at least 2 daily) does not seem to be helping, any suggestions?
- Hi, I just began Contrave this morning and by the time I got to work I felt noticeably irritable for no reason at all. Will this get better? I'm a bit annoyed with myself for feeling this way without reason. It's silly.