Cordarone and Ubiquinol drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Cordarone and Ubiquinol together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cordarone and Ubiquinol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 24, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Cordarone and Ubiquinol?
Cordarone has active ingredients of amiodarone hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Cordarone 16,033 users)
Ubiquinol has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Ubiquinol 437 users)
Interactions between Cordarone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ubiquinol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cordarone and Ubiquinola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cordarone (amiodarone hydrochloride) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Ubiquinol (coenzyme q - 10) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- 71-year-old female. Started taking ubiquinol 200mg per day in July 2015. Had a two-week bout of severe diarrhoea a week or so later. This settled down and the ubiquinol seemed to be working. My BP came down a bit and the extrasystoles that have troubled me all my life disappeared. January ...
- To compensate Zocor side effect (joint pain, indijestion, loss of strength)I found Ubiquinol to compensate and release energy. Will 100 mg once a day irbesartan create problem for me?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am aware that everybody's make up physically is a different and what may affect one person one way may not affect me the same way . However if anything different is happening in my body and it's happening to someone else taking the same two medications I want to know how I need to govern myself .
- Hello, I have severe Tendinitis in both wrists and hands, I have ordered Ubiquinol hoping this will help. Does anybody know if this does help? Thank you Anne
- I developed Myesthenia about 6years ago whilst retaking a course of amiodarone given for atrial fibrillation. I get some relief of symptoms from Myesthenia by 3 times a day mestinon 60mg