Cordyceps sinensis and Ginseng drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Cordyceps sinensis and Ginseng together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cordyceps sinensis and Ginseng. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 21, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Cordyceps sinensis and Ginseng?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCordyceps sinensis and Ginseng from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cordyceps sinensis has active ingredients of cordyceps. (latest outcomes from Cordyceps sinensis 12 users)
Ginseng has active ingredients of ginseng, american. (latest outcomes from Ginseng 171 users)
Interactions between Cordyceps sinensis and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ginseng and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cordyceps sinensis and Ginsenga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cordyceps sinensis (cordyceps) is often used to treat infection. Ginseng (ginseng, american) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- Can you take korean ginseng with the ocassional diazipan? My wife wants to take 2000mg of ginseng a day & ocassional diazipan when really stressed. Is this ok? Anyone do this? Any issues?
- I've had my first ELIGARD injection,45 mg. Having read about the benefits of 2000 mg. of "American" ginseng per day in fighting prostate cancer, has anyone tried this combo? Was it effective in any perceived way? Would Korean ginseng exhibit identical results? Thanks
- I am school teacher. I have big problem "Stress". Because I have social phobia conditions. If I have a meeting, task, exam I feel high stress. I have taken several medical instructions. Presntly I take Fluoxetine. But still I do not have good result. So I am thinking to start Ginsomin (Ginseng) ...
- I was taking 'nutrilite ginkgo biloba siberian ginseng', after some days VT had occured, due to that rectal thrombosis, ICD was placed, brain stoke also happened. Because of that right side paralysis from which currently I am recovering.
- Hi. I've been on Prozac now for nearly 4 years but I always feel drained. I wondered if anyone could advise me on whether or not it is safe to start taking Ginseng as well to increase my energy levels? Thanks