Cortef and Motrin ib drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Cortef and Motrin ib together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cortef and Motrin ib. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 12, 2017
4 people who take Cortef, Motrin ib are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Cortef and Motrin ib?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCortef and Motrin ib from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cortef has active ingredients of hydrocortisone. It is often used in addison's disease. (latest outcomes from Cortef 1,937 users)
Motrin ib has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Motrin ib 1,494 users)
Interactions between Cortef and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Motrin ib and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cortef and Motrin iba b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cortef (hydrocortisone) is often used to treat adrenal insufficiency. Motrin ib (ibuprofen) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Cortef is used in:
- Motrin ib is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
- I am Melvyn Kahn ad take 15mg of Cortef daily as a result of having a Pituitary Tumor removed from an ACTH producing tumor some years ago. I now have to have all hormones supplemented on a daily basis. Recent tests have shown high Cholesterol in my blood work and as a result thereof my physician ...
- I have Sjogren's Syndrome and have recently had trouble with severe fatigue and what seems to be psychological issues or what I thought was hormonal issues. I've had trouble dealing with stress, overreacting, angry outbursts, and anxiety. My bloodwork showed:(most noteworthy) LOW TSH VERY ...
- I am at my wits end, I have had upper right quadrant pain since 1983 after an adrenal shutdown along with a thyroid storm, blood transfusion resulting in hep c, had every test they can do and not one doctor has been able to dx the pain.