Cortisone acetate and Plavix drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Cortisone acetate and Plavix together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cortisone acetate and Plavix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 64 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
64 people who take Cortisone acetate, Plavix are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Cortisone acetate and Plavix?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCortisone acetate and Plavix from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cortisone acetate has active ingredients of cortisone acetate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Cortisone acetate 3,796 users)
Plavix has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Plavix 110,430 users)
Interactions between Cortisone acetate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Plavix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cortisone acetate and Plavixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cortisone acetate (cortisone acetate) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Plavix (clopidogrel bisulfate) is often used to treat stent. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Cortisone acetate is used in:
- Plavix is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been advised to take plavix 4 months back. So far i have been taking ecosprin with atorvostatin. I have doubt regarding the medicine in plavix.Clopidogrel in plavix, i am told is also a blood thinner.can i take two blood thinners at a tie?.Is plavix safe to take for a longtime?
- I have arthritis in several places. Took 5 injections at once. Now my stomach is upset and I have diarrhea. Pep to Bismal is not helping. Is this normal? How long will it last?
- This is for my father. Shortly after starting methotrexate injections and cortisone for Rheumatoid arthritis my father started having language difficulties and now has dementia. He was diagnosed with Pick's disease. Could it be caused by these drugs? He is still taking them.
- I have taken Plavix for six years. And now I just Started Taking Probiotics And now am Having Bleeding From the rectum. Could The Two drugs have anything to do with this problem.
- Was on amitriptyline for 3 years...developed pvc's, a-fib, and have a low cardiac ejection fraction
User reviews to the study
- Hello..I am on Plavex and a baby aspirin..I am wondering if I have to take this for the rest of my life...I do need a procedure done..that they refuse to do if I am on this medication..any help will be appreciated..I've taken it since October of 2017
- I have 3 stents in my leg. Have been on plavix and aspirin for 21 months. For the last 5 months I've had severe spinal pain. Had 3 epidural injections. Did not help. I've tried to control this stenosis with Tylenol. Which does not reach the pain. I've had to start taking ultram. I have searched ...
- Just had a second stent put in heart. am exhausted all the time since taking plavix. Will my body accept this in time and adjust to this medication. I have no one to help me so conversations with others with same problems helps. I am a senior citizen.
- Hi, my name is Nadejda, I'm 81 and I had 2 stents implanted after I had IM, I'm on plavix plus aspirin now and my feet are inclined to swell/ Please, if anybody could give me some tips as to how deal with this situation.
- My sleep has always been affected by dreams good and bad, but since taking Plavix 18 months ago after a mild stroke, the dreams have worsened and sometimes turned into nightmares that have woken me in a cold sweat. Last night was awful so started to investigate and found this site. Can anyone ...