Coumadin and Apple cider vinegar drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Coumadin and Apple cider vinegar together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Coumadin and Apple cider vinegar. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Coumadin has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Coumadin 103,657 users)
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has active ingredients of apple cider vinegar. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Apple cider vinegar 142 users)
On Feb, 26, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Coumadin and Apple cider vinegar?
Interactions between Coumadin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Apple cider vinegar and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Coumadin (warfarin sodium) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Apple cider vinegar (apple cider vinegar) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been taking warfarin for DVT for 9 years and was diagnosed with a type 1 chiari malformation back in August 2016, what are the complications if the 2 together?
- I'm wanting to know how bad it is for me to take Melatonin while on blood thinners. And how badly it would effect my INR levels.
- Since adding Tamsulosin to my list of drugs I recognized an increasing of impotence which I suppose was caused by medications. I was ALLRIGHT when using Coumadin (Sintron 2mg daily ) and Bisoprolol Fumarate (Corbis 5mg daily)
- In taking all these vitamins and the oxybutnin, and me being a paraphegic will this in any way benefit me or hinder me...meaning is their any side effects these vitamins have on me.
- Whenever I try to take the calcium/vit. D supplement as prescribed, I get severe epigastric pain to the point that I am unable to eat anything and actually have a hard time even drinking as well. I will take it for 2 days before I can't stand it and then remain I'll for about 4 more days. I have ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am on 10mg amlodipine tablets for high blood pressure. I also take 3tbs home made applecider vinegar home made with 'the mother" in a glass of warm water every day. Please, does anyone know of any contra-indications between these rwo substances? Thanks K
- Hi..I need to know this ...I am hypertensive and the doctor prescribed me Candesartan Cilexetilo and Bendroflumethiazide bt I really want to lose weight fast so I want to you Apple cider vinegar would I be able to use it even tho am taking medication...Thank you ...
- I have taken Cozaar 50 mg daily for about 15 years with good blood pressure control. I recently started taking apple cider vinegar/lemon/turmeric/cinnamon/red pepper water, wearing a FitBit, exercising. My blood pressure increased to 160/78. What is the most likely problem? I am thinking the ...
- I have been on Warfarin for one year and am wanting to start taking Ashwaganda for several reasons. What has been reactions to the two taken together?
- I have been in remission from bladder cancer since 7-2015. I recently started taking ace and honey for an enlarged prostrate. Should I stop taking the act?