Coumadin and Orange juice drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Coumadin and Orange juice together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Coumadin and Orange juice. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Coumadin has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Coumadin 103,655 users)
Orange juice has active ingredients of sweet orange. (latest outcomes from Orange juice 10 users)
On Feb, 20, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Coumadin and Orange juice?
Interactions between Coumadin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Orange juice and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Coumadin (warfarin sodium) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Orange juice (sweet orange) is often used to treat bi polar. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been taking warfarin for DVT for 9 years and was diagnosed with a type 1 chiari malformation back in August 2016, what are the complications if the 2 together?
- I'm wanting to know how bad it is for me to take Melatonin while on blood thinners. And how badly it would effect my INR levels.
- Everything I drink orange juice, I get sneezing episodes.
- Since adding Tamsulosin to my list of drugs I recognized an increasing of impotence which I suppose was caused by medications. I was ALLRIGHT when using Coumadin (Sintron 2mg daily ) and Bisoprolol Fumarate (Corbis 5mg daily)
- Whenever I try to take the calcium/vit. D supplement as prescribed, I get severe epigastric pain to the point that I am unable to eat anything and actually have a hard time even drinking as well. I will take it for 2 days before I can't stand it and then remain I'll for about 4 more days. I have ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been on Warfarin for one year and am wanting to start taking Ashwaganda for several reasons. What has been reactions to the two taken together?
- I am going crazy when my MC flares up and my INR won't stay in range. :(. Saw GI and he wants tovtake me off Asacol( wasn't helping) and put me on Entocort.(sp) ? Can anyone have experience with this drug?
- Had a MVR 7 years ago and have been on coumadin since then...am now anemic and would like to know what I need to be doing.
- Hi I started having vasculitis after taking Warfrin for about a month. How can I get off Warfrin?
- started meds in Feb of this year for DVTs in my right leg. I have been having severe leg cramps on both legs. Two nights ago i have two in the same leg and today i discovered a huge bruise on my calf. Friends have suggested taking a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, eating bananas, and taking ...