Coumadin and Phosphatidylserine drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Coumadin and Phosphatidylserine together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Coumadin and Phosphatidylserine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Coumadin has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Coumadin 103,655 users)
Phosphatidylserine has active ingredients of phosphatidylserine. (latest outcomes from Phosphatidylserine 79 users)
On Feb, 16, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Coumadin and Phosphatidylserine?
Interactions between Coumadin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Phosphatidylserine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Coumadin (warfarin sodium) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Phosphatidylserine (phosphatidylserine) is often used to treat memory loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been taking warfarin for DVT for 9 years and was diagnosed with a type 1 chiari malformation back in August 2016, what are the complications if the 2 together?
- I'm wanting to know how bad it is for me to take Melatonin while on blood thinners. And how badly it would effect my INR levels.
- Since adding Tamsulosin to my list of drugs I recognized an increasing of impotence which I suppose was caused by medications. I was ALLRIGHT when using Coumadin (Sintron 2mg daily ) and Bisoprolol Fumarate (Corbis 5mg daily)
- Any one have additional heart palpitations while taking 100mg of phosphatidyserine?
- Whenever I try to take the calcium/vit. D supplement as prescribed, I get severe epigastric pain to the point that I am unable to eat anything and actually have a hard time even drinking as well. I will take it for 2 days before I can't stand it and then remain I'll for about 4 more days. I have ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been on Warfarin for one year and am wanting to start taking Ashwaganda for several reasons. What has been reactions to the two taken together?
- I am going crazy when my MC flares up and my INR won't stay in range. :(. Saw GI and he wants tovtake me off Asacol( wasn't helping) and put me on Entocort.(sp) ? Can anyone have experience with this drug?
- Hello suffering from ptsd for 10 month tryed many tablets nothing has helped any advice on vitamins amino acids to help me
- Had a MVR 7 years ago and have been on coumadin since then...am now anemic and would like to know what I need to be doing.
- Hi I started having vasculitis after taking Warfrin for about a month. How can I get off Warfrin?