Coumadin and Voltaren drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Coumadin and Voltaren together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Coumadin and Voltaren. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 320 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 11, 2017
320 people who take Coumadin, Voltaren are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Coumadin and Voltaren?
Coumadin has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Coumadin 107,316 users)
Voltaren has active ingredients of diclofenac sodium. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Voltaren 31,421 users)
Interactions between Coumadin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Voltaren and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Coumadin and Voltarena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Coumadin (warfarin sodium) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Voltaren (diclofenac sodium) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Coumadin is used in:
- Voltaren is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have Factor V Leiden and have had severe back pain. Im wondering if apllying voltaren gel is safe?
- Diagnosed with Budd Chiari Syndrome 16years ago. Had 2 TIPS procedures in that time to clear occlusion in hepatic vein, last one quite recently. Research says marijuana can help with pain, fatigue and maybe have an effect on cirrhosis. Not keen on smoking so looking for the cleanest way to take ...
- I have been taking warfarin for DVT for 9 years and was diagnosed with a type 1 chiari malformation back in August 2016, what are the complications if the 2 together?
- I'm wanting to know how bad it is for me to take Melatonin while on blood thinners. And how badly it would effect my INR levels.
- Since adding Tamsulosin to my list of drugs I recognized an increasing of impotence which I suppose was caused by medications. I was ALLRIGHT when using Coumadin (Sintron 2mg daily ) and Bisoprolol Fumarate (Corbis 5mg daily)
You may be interested in these reviews
- I had negative side effects from oral baclofen. Ischemic stroke in 2009. I take warfarin every night to prevent blood clots. Left-side hemiplegia. Left-side [leg, wrist, hand,fingers hypertonicity and spasticity]. Considering baclofen pump to help with extreme hypertonicity and ...
- have been experiencing a severe burning and itchy skin sensation with one of my prescriptions, coumadin. has anyone had a similar problem with coumadin?
- My name is Karen, I've had chronic pain with lumbar spinal stenosis for many years. This has caused RLS and neuralgia,among other problems. I've been on ropinilole for two years for RLS. I was recently prescribed horizant for neuralgia. I'm wondering if I can stop taking the ropinilole? Does ...
- Was diagnosed with sever divaticulitis after a cat scan for pain. Wanted to know if coumadin was a cause. I am new to this group and any help or information on what to do. Thank you Bill
- planning first trial with cavernject. INR over 3 because coumadin terapy. Experience with oedema at injection point?