Cozaar and Curcumin drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Cozaar and Curcumin together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cozaar and Curcumin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 20, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Cozaar and Curcumin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCozaar and Curcumin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cozaar has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Cozaar 34,545 users)
Curcumin has active ingredients of turmeric. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from Curcumin 769 users)
Interactions between Cozaar and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Curcumin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cozaar and Curcumina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cozaar (losartan potassium) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Curcumin (turmeric) is often used to treat inflammation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
- I am interested to find out what other people have experienced in regards to health benefits and also negative side effects.
- I'm tapering Valium ( or trying to) , and just started taking Tumeric at night, away from my Valium dose by 1 1/2 hours. I'm interested to know the experience of others with this combo. I have a lot of pain and hopin the tumeric will help,
- Low dose of Cozaar (Losartan Potassium). PTSD. Anxiety driven bp. Waking up in the night with poor circulation in limbs. Hands. Any one else ?
- My husband is undergoing treatment for Renal cancer .He is taking Sutent 50 mg .I would be grateful if you could guide me whether he can start taking Curcumin along side and what dosage is recomended .Is curcumin to be taken with Bioprin ? Thanks .
- Hi, I'm a 61 y/o female and for approximately 8 months my right foot and ankle have been swollen. Only my right foot! My doctor has done different types of tests (cat scan, x-ray, etc), all came back fine. Unable to find the reason for the swelling. Wearing a compression stocking for work. ...