Cozaar and Hawthorn drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Cozaar and Hawthorn together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cozaar and Hawthorn. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 25, 2017
7 people who take Cozaar, Hawthorn are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Cozaar and Hawthorn?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCozaar and Hawthorn from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cozaar has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Cozaar 34,544 users)
Hawthorn has active ingredients of hawthorn. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Hawthorn 156 users)
Interactions between Cozaar and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Hawthorn and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cozaar and Hawthorna b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cozaar (losartan potassium) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Hawthorn (hawthorn) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Cozaar is used in:
- Hawthorn is used in:
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I wish to try Hawthorn Berry to bring BP down a little while using 25 mg losartan once daily and to get off BP meds eventually.
- Hi People I'm a 58 year old male from New Zealand, currently living in Australia. I was diagnosed a year ago with Heart Failure. Because I have been on medications since, I have found that some drug companies do not supply sufficient amounts in each script, which causes me to return to the ...
- Low dose of Cozaar (Losartan Potassium). PTSD. Anxiety driven bp. Waking up in the night with poor circulation in limbs. Hands. Any one else ?
- Hi, I'm a 61 y/o female and for approximately 8 months my right foot and ankle have been swollen. Only my right foot! My doctor has done different types of tests (cat scan, x-ray, etc), all came back fine. Unable to find the reason for the swelling. Wearing a compression stocking for work. ...
- Just joined the group hoping to network and learn new thing here.... I live in las vegas,NV And am looking for a Naturopathic / or Holistic Endocrinologist, Cardiologist Doctor that can help me... Thank you