Cozaar and Magnesium oxide drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Cozaar and Magnesium oxide together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cozaar and Magnesium oxide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 66 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
66 people who take Cozaar, Magnesium oxide are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Cozaar and Magnesium oxide?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCozaar and Magnesium oxide from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cozaar has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Cozaar 34,545 users)
Magnesium oxide has active ingredients of magnesium. It is often used in hypomagnesemia. (latest outcomes from Magnesium oxide 6,654 users)
Interactions between Cozaar and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Magnesium oxide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cozaar and Magnesium oxidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cozaar (losartan potassium) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Magnesium oxide (magnesium) is often used to treat constipation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Cozaar is used in:
- Magnesium oxide is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I've been on Imuran for my Crohns Disease for over 20.years, I have AVN in both hips (5 hip replacements) I had the Depuy Metal on Metal Pinnacle Cup components. Got Melatosis and had revisions done on both hips, replaced with ceramic femoral heads and plastic lining in the cup. My left hip ...
User reviews to the study
- i take magnsium and pradaxa for blood clots and was told by a friend that if i take magnesium alone that it oyld dissolve and prvent any blood clots from forming how true is this as i hate this pradaxa
- Low dose of Cozaar (Losartan Potassium). PTSD. Anxiety driven bp. Waking up in the night with poor circulation in limbs. Hands. Any one else ?
- Hi, I'm a 61 y/o female and for approximately 8 months my right foot and ankle have been swollen. Only my right foot! My doctor has done different types of tests (cat scan, x-ray, etc), all came back fine. Unable to find the reason for the swelling. Wearing a compression stocking for work. ...
- I have taken Cozaar 50 mg daily for about 15 years with good blood pressure control. I recently started taking apple cider vinegar/lemon/turmeric/cinnamon/red pepper water, wearing a FitBit, exercising. My blood pressure increased to 160/78. What is the most likely problem? I am thinking the ...
- Two years ago I developed leg lymphedema following a radical hysterectomy, lymph node removal, and radiation for Uterine cancer. I am now 57 and cancer free but Lymphedema runs my life with several hours of required daily therapy and treatments. Although Lymphedema is not part of the ...