Cozaar and Turmeric drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Cozaar and Turmeric together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cozaar and Turmeric. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 17, 2017
20 people who take Cozaar, Turmeric are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Cozaar and Turmeric?
Cozaar has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Cozaar 34,033 users)
Turmeric has active ingredients of turmeric. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from Turmeric 1,909 users)
Interactions between Cozaar and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Turmeric and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cozaar and Turmerica b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cozaar (losartan potassium) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Turmeric (turmeric) is often used to treat inflammation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Cozaar is used in:
- Turmeric is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Is there any interaction taking these three together? I have a herniated disc C6 & C7 due to MVA and hates medications. Also don't want steroid injections or surgery. Would like help on what I can do naturally without putting bad stuff in my body. Please help. Seeing Acupuncturist ...
- Hi. I just joined and am thinking of taking turmeric for arthritis and degeneratic disc disease. I am on 40 mg of Celexa per day. Is anyone on the same dosage taking turmeric? Any side effects?
- It was a month ago that my doctor put me on Neurontin to deal with my nerve ending pain caused by multiple surgeries to my eye. Perhaps unrelated, I have an AI disease that is attacking my eyes (uveitis) and have had rather invasive surgeries to deal with its onslaught. I was told my last ...
- I've heard turmeric is good for bursitis and Sacroilitis anyone have results with this? Thank you Jennifer
- Am currently taking metoprolol for highblood pressure. Is it safe to use for lowering bp.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Trying to reduce Cholesterol, With Lithium. But Scared, Just recently took Niacin prescribed by doc and it washed my meds out of system. He refuses that Niacin was the cause. I have proof it did. Now Im afraid to even take supplements. Trying to reduce by food. Tumeric is on the list on my new ...
- I started taking Tumeric 6 days ago for anxiety and depression. I take 550mg in the morning and at bedtime. The first three days were great, but the last three days I have been waking up at 4:15am and was wide awake. I ave read that Tumeric helps with sleep but also read that it creates ...
- Hello everyone , was researching clindamycin & turmeric and come across your group. I have a bacterial infection and need to take clindamycin for a few days. I want to take turmeric to help with the infection but don't want a reaction of any kind. Let me know of your experience if there are ...
- I just start taking Turmeric Enhanced Bioavailability, I also take Lisinopril, Simbastatin, Metformin and Tamsulosin, is there any side effects I should know? I will appreciate any information you can provide me, Thanks in advance, Jesse
- You should not be taking turmeric whil on Valium. I am being followed by a group of experts who told me to stop taking turmeric cause it didn't go well with my meds. I am also on Amitryptalin, and turmeric is a no-no.together with that too.