Cozaar and Voltaren drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Cozaar and Voltaren together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cozaar and Voltaren. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 177 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
177 people who take Cozaar, Voltaren are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Cozaar and Voltaren?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCozaar and Voltaren from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cozaar has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Cozaar 34,544 users)
Voltaren has active ingredients of diclofenac sodium. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Voltaren 32,377 users)
Interactions between Cozaar and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Voltaren and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cozaar and Voltarena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cozaar (losartan potassium) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Voltaren (diclofenac sodium) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Cozaar is used in:
- Voltaren is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have Factor V Leiden and have had severe back pain. Im wondering if apllying voltaren gel is safe?
User reviews to the study
- My name is Karen, I've had chronic pain with lumbar spinal stenosis for many years. This has caused RLS and neuralgia,among other problems. I've been on ropinilole for two years for RLS. I was recently prescribed horizant for neuralgia. I'm wondering if I can stop taking the ropinilole? Does ...
- Low dose of Cozaar (Losartan Potassium). PTSD. Anxiety driven bp. Waking up in the night with poor circulation in limbs. Hands. Any one else ?
- Hi, I'm a 61 y/o female and for approximately 8 months my right foot and ankle have been swollen. Only my right foot! My doctor has done different types of tests (cat scan, x-ray, etc), all came back fine. Unable to find the reason for the swelling. Wearing a compression stocking for work. ...
- I WAS PUT ON VOLTAREN FOR A KNEE INFLAMATION AND AFTER TAKING FOR 5 DAYS I FIRST GOT VERY TIRED THEN HAD BACK SENSATIONS TURNING TO PAIN AND GOING INTO MY RIGHT SIDE WHERE THE GALL BLADDER IS, WENT TO THE ER AND ALL THE TESTS WERE NEGATIVE . IVE STOPPED TAKING IT 4 DAYS AGO AND AS OF TODAY IM ...
- I have taken Cozaar 50 mg daily for about 15 years with good blood pressure control. I recently started taking apple cider vinegar/lemon/turmeric/cinnamon/red pepper water, wearing a FitBit, exercising. My blood pressure increased to 160/78. What is the most likely problem? I am thinking the ...