Cranberry and Lovenox drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Cranberry and Lovenox together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cranberry and Lovenox. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 10, 2017
14 people who take Cranberry, Lovenox are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCranberry and Lovenox from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cranberry has active ingredients of cranberry. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Cranberry 2,036 users)
Lovenox has active ingredients of enoxaparin sodium. It is often used in deep venous thrombosis. (latest outcomes from Lovenox 29,275 users)
Interactions between Cranberry and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lovenox and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cranberry and Lovenoxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cranberry (cranberry) is often used to treat urinary tract infection. Lovenox (enoxaparin sodium) is often used to treat deep venous thrombosis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Cranberry is used in:
- Lovenox is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I started taking lovenox about 6 weeks after a major surgery. Two weeks after taking the lovenox I started smelling this strange odor. It smelled like eggs that had been cooked hard in a lot of garlic. I actually thought my daughter had prepared my eggs with garlic. But it wasn't long before ...
- In taking all these vitamins and the oxybutnin, and me being a paraphegic will this in any way benefit me or hinder me...meaning is their any side effects these vitamins have on me.
- I have been on Lovenox injections for six weeks. I am now experiencing a decrease in my urine output. I drank a gallon of water today and that doesn't seem to have made an increase in urine output. Where is all of it going? Don't have any swelling anywhere, yet.
- My scalp is also itchy, the hairloss is moderate and generalized not patchy. I have been on Lovenox for 6 months by recently stopped it,
User reviews to the study
- I took shots of Lovenox for a month after surgery and experienced hair loss. I think the hairloss has stopped but not sure what to expect. Is this temporary - will the hair likely grow back?
- I'm about to begin an intensive 3 month treatment using a powerful THC/CBD mixture administered by suppository. I am in Livonia for my Pancreatic cancer to prevent clots. Need any info or advice I can get as it sounds like these two don't fair well together. Thanks!
- I'm taking hydrea in cranberry pill. Have kidney problems with hydrea does any one else have this.and are you having any side effects?
- hi there,i was diagnosed with micro colitis about two years ago and ive always had a theory that it was something i had taken that had caused it as i was fine for 36 years previous,i had an ankle fusion and was given clexane (enoxaparin the same ingredient as in lovenox) after the op to stop ...
- I was recently put on a 3-month regimen of Lovenox, and have since developed joint and muscle pains in my lower extremities. Anyone else?