Creatine and Earth-nut drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Creatine and Earth-nut together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Creatine and Earth-nut. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Creatine and Earth-nut?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCreatine and Earth-nut from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Creatine has active ingredients of creatine. It is often used in muscle mass. (latest outcomes from Creatine 370 users)
Earth-nut has active ingredients of peanut oil.
Interactions between Creatine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Earth-nut and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Creatine and Earth-nuta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Hi just joined the group does anyone know if taking creatine increases your chance of developing a granuloma or make it more difficult to resolve a granuloma?
User reviews to the study
- Hello, I'm 53 years old and would like to maintain some measure of strength and fitness. I'm looking for info on persons who have had diverticulitis and used creatine,, Will it effect my colon.
- I am suffering severe joint pain in hands ,wrists, shoulders and knees. It started a few weeks after I started taking Creatine.