Creatine and Nyquil drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Creatine and Nyquil together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Creatine and Nyquil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Creatine has active ingredients of creatine. It is often used in muscle mass. (latest outcomes from Creatine 284 users)
Nyquil has active ingredients of acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / pseudoephedrine. (latest outcomes from Nyquil 528 users)
On Feb, 18, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Creatine and Nyquil?
Interactions between Creatine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nyquil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Creatine (creatine) is often used to treat muscle building therapy. Nyquil (acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / pseudoephedrine) is often used to treat nasopharyngitis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
Can you answer these questions?
- Hi just joined the group does anyone know if taking creatine increases your chance of developing a granuloma or make it more difficult to resolve a granuloma?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I took NyQuil 2 weeks ago and I have had ringing in my ear since, I took 10 days worth of omoxycylin and it hasn't helped.... Help!
- Hello, I'm 53 years old and would like to maintain some measure of strength and fitness. I'm looking for info on persons who have had diverticulitis and used creatine,, Will it effect my colon.
- I am considering taking these 2 together. I don't want to introduce myself. Am I looking down a horrible road if I do.
- I am suffering severe joint pain in hands ,wrists, shoulders and knees. It started a few weeks after I started taking Creatine.
- I take NyQuil to help me sleep. But lately I have had severe pain like shocks in my feet and ankles. Any suggestions?