Crestor and Alcohol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Crestor and Alcohol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Crestor and Alcohol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 32 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 16, 2017
32 people who take Crestor, Alcohol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Crestor and Alcohol?
Crestor has active ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Crestor 97,846 users)
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 6,419 users)
Interactions between Crestor and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Alcohol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Crestor and Alcohola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Crestor (rosuvastatin calcium) is often used to treat high blood cholesterol. Alcohol (alcohol) is often used to treat alcoholism. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Crestor is used in:
- Alcohol is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I take 20 milligrams of crestor. I have stiffness in knees, my fingers lock and have a rash all over my body. It's been suggested that I might a form of myositis due to crestor
- Hi, i was wondering does anyone else have notice that they cant really drink alot of alcohol even 1 or 2 can cause a severe hangover? Is this because of the syndrome? thanks.
- After taking Crestor I was stricken with severe pain, finally after two years I was diagnosed the rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia and psoriatic arthritis or psa.
- Hi I rarely drink but when I do the next day when I wake up I am really sick - vomit every 20 mins and also have to go to the toilet ! It's like my whole system shuts down and only12 hours later i will notice my stomach/ bowel making noises again and then I stop being sick. Is there anything I ...
- I'm a 68-year old male with prostate cancer and osteoporosis. My doctors are pushing for me to take Prolia for osteoporosis (T= -3). The side effects of bisphosphonates are scary. Are there any viable alternatives?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I've had a 2-3 beers after lidocaine injections at the dentist's for about 50 years and have never had a reaction of any kind.
- have been experiencing a severe burning and itchy skin sensation with one of my prescriptions, crestor. has anyone had a similar problem with crestor?
- I have been on Crestor for about 2 years. My lipase level were elevated. They did CT of Abdomen and all came back normal. I hear Crestor can raise this, but doc seems to seem it didn't
- I often have episodes of dysphagia after drinking too much. I have been a moderate to heavy drinker for over 20 years. I worry about Barrett's Esophagus. Has anyone else had a similar experience?
- Hello, I'm on a vegan diet. I take a generic Crestor. I'm wondering if I can take Turmeric Curcumin.