Crestor and Garcinia cambogia drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Crestor and Garcinia cambogia together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Crestor and Garcinia cambogia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 13, 2017
3 people who take Crestor, Garcinia cambogia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Crestor and Garcinia cambogia?
Crestor has active ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Crestor 97,846 users)
Garcinia cambogia has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Garcinia cambogia 410 users)
Interactions between Crestor and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Garcinia cambogia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Crestor and Garcinia cambogiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Crestor (rosuvastatin calcium) is often used to treat high blood cholesterol. Garcinia cambogia (garcinia) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Crestor is used in:
- Garcinia cambogia is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I take 20 milligrams of crestor. I have stiffness in knees, my fingers lock and have a rash all over my body. It's been suggested that I might a form of myositis due to crestor
- I have IBS. Can Garcinia Cambogia supplements worsen my symptoms of IBS?
- I accidentally took 2x as much Garcinia as usual (3000 mg), and this was after a year+ long hiatus from using it.. I had 2 bottles with differing potencies and accidentally confused them. When it hit my stomach, it began to hurt. That is when I looked at the dosage and realized that I had taken ...
- After taking Crestor I was stricken with severe pain, finally after two years I was diagnosed the rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia and psoriatic arthritis or psa.
- I'm a 68-year old male with prostate cancer and osteoporosis. My doctors are pushing for me to take Prolia for osteoporosis (T= -3). The side effects of bisphosphonates are scary. Are there any viable alternatives?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Combination working for you? Had good results with Garcinia and went off it when I started taking Metformin. What to try again.. good move or not?
- I've stopped taking Lovan as my Psychiatrist says the drug will be out of my system after a month. I am still waiting for my supply of Garcinia Cambogia to arrive. When it does I will start to take it. I intend to take the drug along with my usual diet and exercise. If I have any nasty effects I ...
- have been experiencing a severe burning and itchy skin sensation with one of my prescriptions, crestor. has anyone had a similar problem with crestor?
- I have been taking Garcinia Cambodia for 2 months. Will this cause a change (drop) in white bloodcurdling cells? My docto Told me the results of my blood work showed an issue with my white blood cell count.
- I have been on Crestor for about 2 years. My lipase level were elevated. They did CT of Abdomen and all came back normal. I hear Crestor can raise this, but doc seems to seem it didn't