Curcumin and Advil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Curcumin and Advil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Curcumin and Advil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
9 people who take Curcumin, Advil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Curcumin and Advil?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCurcumin and Advil from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Curcumin has active ingredients of turmeric. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from Curcumin 769 users)
Advil has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Advil 36,771 users)
Interactions between Curcumin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Advil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Curcumin and Advila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Curcumin (turmeric) is often used to treat inflammation. Advil (ibuprofen) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Curcumin is used in:
- Advil is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- on a prescription of rabeprazole (Sandoz 20 mg) and I needed a pain reliever for my neck so i took also advil. Not sure if this is okay
- I've had RA for 26 years. I was on Methotrexate for 24 of those years. I've tried Xeljanz for a month. Made me weak, nauseous, major headaches etc. Tried Enbrel, results not good. Humira, results were no effect or side effects, can't afford. However it seems Zyrtec seems to help my allergies and ...
- Been running a fever for 2 weeks now. Very high at first 104.4 but has dropped down to low grade since taking amoxicillin for a week. During day, no fever, but the low grade fever comes at night. I have a dull pain in my shoulder - possibly a muscle spasm, but it has started traveling down my ...
- I have SS and am interested in following this topic. Thanks.
- Can I take Advil for pains and tenderness around pelvic area and stomach ( suspecting PID)
User reviews to the study
- I have been taking kflex, Advil pm, Ambien, clonadine, gabapentin, Suboxone. I did use cocaine a week ago. & A week later I showed positive for cocaine, benzo's& Suboxone. I had a Rx for the subs & a doc gave me the benzo's, but the coke should have been out of my system. I was on kflex for ...
- I am interested to find out what other people have experienced in regards to health benefits and also negative side effects.
- I'm tapering Valium ( or trying to) , and just started taking Tumeric at night, away from my Valium dose by 1 1/2 hours. I'm interested to know the experience of others with this combo. I have a lot of pain and hopin the tumeric will help,
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!
- My husband is undergoing treatment for Renal cancer .He is taking Sutent 50 mg .I would be grateful if you could guide me whether he can start taking Curcumin along side and what dosage is recomended .Is curcumin to be taken with Bioprin ? Thanks .