Curcumin and Progesterone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Curcumin and Progesterone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Curcumin and Progesterone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 22 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
22 people who take Curcumin, Progesterone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Curcumin and Progesterone?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCurcumin and Progesterone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Curcumin has active ingredients of turmeric. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from Curcumin 769 users)
Progesterone has active ingredients of progesterone. It is often used in menopause. (latest outcomes from Progesterone 8,163 users)
Interactions between Curcumin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Progesterone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Curcumin and Progesteronea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Curcumin (turmeric) is often used to treat inflammation. Progesterone (progesterone) is often used to treat hormone replacement therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Curcumin is used in:
- Progesterone is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have SS and am interested in following this topic. Thanks.
- I am 12 years post total hysterectomy. I used essential oils to help balance my hormones prior to going on hormone therapy 9 weeks ago which I am using the pellets in my hip and take extra progesterone at night because my second set of labs said I needed more. I should have done this years ago ...
User reviews to the study
- I am interested to find out what other people have experienced in regards to health benefits and also negative side effects.
- I'm tapering Valium ( or trying to) , and just started taking Tumeric at night, away from my Valium dose by 1 1/2 hours. I'm interested to know the experience of others with this combo. I have a lot of pain and hopin the tumeric will help,
- I've just been diagnosed with pancolitis. I've been experiencing flare-ups, which have been relatively manageable, on my left colon occasionally for a good part of the last ten years or so but a colonoscopy this week revealed that inflammation has become widespread throughout my colon. My ...
- My husband is undergoing treatment for Renal cancer .He is taking Sutent 50 mg .I would be grateful if you could guide me whether he can start taking Curcumin along side and what dosage is recomended .Is curcumin to be taken with Bioprin ? Thanks .
- Hi, I suffer from perimenopausal symtoms - especially mood-related in the last part of the hormone-cycle. I have suffered from heavy PMS (psycological symtoms) all my life. These became worse after a hysterectomi last year. I quitted phytoestrogen a couple of months ago because of this, and ...