Cymbalta and Celebrex drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Cymbalta and Celebrex together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cymbalta and Celebrex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,796 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 20, 2017
2,796 people who take Cymbalta, Celebrex are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCymbalta and Celebrex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cymbalta has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Cymbalta 103,212 users)
Celebrex has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Celebrex 101,631 users)
Interactions between Cymbalta and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Celebrex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cymbalta and Celebrexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cymbalta (duloxetine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Celebrex (celecoxib) is often used to treat arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Cymbalta is used in:
- Celebrex is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been taking 10 mg of prednisone and 200 mg of celebrex, and 50 mg of metoprolol daily for seventeen years. I also take 80 mg of atorvastatin and 200 mg of lamotrigine, 40 mg of pantoprazole and a 81 mg aspirin daily. A year ago I suffered eight seizures. I have strong mood swings, ...
- if you take celecoxib 200 mg with methadone what would happen
- 1 month after starting Celebrex after 4 years of taking 900 lithium I began to have short episodes of derealization. Driving began to make me anxious believing I might have an episode and consequently get in an accident. I would have episodes when talking to friends which would lead to a small ...
- Recently I OD'd on Tylenol 3 w/ codeine and just got out of treatment. Once in treatment they took me off klonopin and started me on seroquel, vistiril, trazadone and more seroquel and cymbalta. After on all these meds I started having this weird smelling discharge that smelled like a box of ...
- Is this really a support group for people with kidney stones who take Cymbalta? Or did Google just send me to this site the same way they list sites like "where to buy Cymbalta and kidney stones" when I type in "Cymbalta and kidney stones"?
User reviews to the study
- I am 65, a female and on 30 mg of Cymbalta. Started with 20 mg in March. Feel like I have trouble concentrating and short term memory loss which I did not have before. Very frightening since I have two older siblings with dementia.
- I was on Celebrex 400mg/day for 23 years. I've been off for 8 -9 months. I now have a periodic cardiac supra ventricular tachycardia and intermittent atrial fibrillation. Comments please.
- Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
- Celebrex causes me strong Acid reflux and I wonder if I can take Ranitidine with it to stop the reflux
- Hi my name is Tarnia just wanted to join as I am suffering a bit mentally and I have discovered why I have been taking cymbalta for a couple of years and recently I started using Taurine and gaba and I have now realized why I am so depressed constipated angry..